ADVERTISEMENT

Pickett Steelers divorce

Poor Kenny. Probably cowered in the corner sucking his thumb and clutching his security blanket.

If he's a starting caliber NFL QB he needs to prove it.
The local media doesn't need any help generating cheap shot drama. They are pretty consistent in how they go after local teams and players.
Poor Kenny had options - and he exercised said options. He didn't mope or cry...he executed.

Goes back to my original point. Doesn't matter how you see it, it's a mess.
IDK, now they have a two time Super Bowl QB and a higher first round draft pick who played at a high level at tOSU.
One man's trash is another man's gem.
Time will tell if it is still a mess.

Poor Kenny had options - and he exercised said options. He didn't mope or cry...he executed.
Then why is everyone so butt hurt over poor Kenny?
The Steelers made him a multi millionaire and the prestige of a first round pick.
Sticks and stones, n'at......

Reactions: pittmeister
I don’t see the Steelers whining like some on this board.
He's young, rich, and handsome...Yet the members of Kenny Klub keeps whining... SHEESH!

Kenny Pickett signed a 4 year, $14,067,905 contract with the Pittsburgh Steelers, including a $7,411,204 signing bonus, $14,067,905 guaranteed, and an average annual salary of $3,516,976

Kenny gonna be fine...He'll always have a home among Pitt fans...

I don’t believe some of you. Pitt is in a perilous situation when it comes to conference realignment and NIL and all you can worry about is young, rich, and handsome Kenny…Get a grip!

If you want to do anything constructive, write a love letter to Kenny asking him to send about half a million dollars of his 14 million to Alliance 412

Reactions: FreeportPanther
No sir 😔. The discussion is....and always was this

"Fsgolfdr said:
Just throwing this out there . Pitt tells its heir apparent QB that he’s the man next yr and then bring in a far more accomplished Qb in the portal , are all of you bad mouthing the Steelers badmouthing the Panthers ?"

This is the comparison you tried to draw. My rebuttal was solely and unequivocally focused on this statement. Rather than try to counter my rebuttal (ya know like how presenting an argument is supposed to work), you went off on some frivolous rant comparing Kenny to Mason. Then when that didn't work you went on yammering about why the Steelers were right and Kenny's teammates didn't defend him and yada yada. You have never denied that #1. Comparing the Pitt situation to the Steelers situation is apples to oranges, #2. The manner in which they cowardly handled Kenny Pickett playing mind games chief among them was pathetic.
Pitt just did the same thing with the latest portal entry at Qb . They brought in the kid from Alabama and recruited over Veilleux .

You’ve got a man crush on Kenny Pickett just go with it and root for him and the Eagles . This is the big leagues guys lose their jobs all the time for many reasons , KP lost his job to a guy the Steelers didn’t expect to get who’s better ….

He's young, rich, and handsome...Yet the members of Kenny Klub keeps whining... SHEESH!

Kenny Pickett signed a 4 year, $14,067,905 contract with the Pittsburgh Steelers, including a $7,411,204 signing bonus, $14,067,905 guaranteed, and an average annual salary of $3,516,976

Kenny gonna be fine...He'll always have a home among Pitt fans...
Dude that was never the point. Of course he'll be fine, but that literally has nothing at all to do with what's being debated. Ultimately everything that could be said has been. At this point it's just boring off season time.....unless you're a Pirates fan. In fact most of why this is still a topic is because Steelers people keep talking about him. I dear any of you to Google his name and see what outlets have written about him in the last couple of weeks. Literally only Steelers people.

Even weird 🐴 Antonio Brown got in on it.
Pitt just did the same thing with the latest portal entry at Qb . They brought in the kid from Alabama and recruited over Veilleux .

You’ve got a man crush on Kenny Pickett just go with it and root for him and the Eagles . This is the big leagues guys lose their jobs all the time for many reasons , KP lost his job to a guy the Steelers didn’t expect to get who’s better ….
This is a post that is a clear measure of your intelligence. Your offered nothing insightful or clever. You resorted to middle school like insults because you don't have the IQ to keep up. I feel like Im now dumber for having engaged in this back and forth with you. Do something useful and get a lobotomy and donate a portion of your brain to science for research. You certainly aren't using it. Additionally this is again a terrible take as the kid from Alabama started the spring 3rd behind both Yarnell and V..(don't feel like spelling his name.) His performance and his performance alone allowed him to ascend up the depth chart.
Sad Sonja Sohn GIF by ABC Network

Reactions: 303vND
Dude that was never the point. Of course he'll be fine, but that literally has nothing at all to do with what's being debated. Ultimately everything that could be said has been. At this point it's just boring off season time.....unless you're a Pirates fan. In fact most of why this is still a topic is because Steelers people keep talking about him. I dear any of you to Google his name and see what outlets have written about him in the last couple of weeks. Literally only Steelers people.

Even weird 🐴 Antonio Brown got in on it.

This is a post that is a clear measure of your intelligence. Your offered nothing insightful or clever. You resorted to middle school like insults because you don't have the IQ to keep up. I feel like Im now dumber for having engaged in this back and forth with you. Do something useful and get a lobotomy and donate a portion of your brain to science for research. You certainly aren't using it. Additionally this is again a terrible take as the kid from Alabama started the spring 3rd behind both Yarnell and V..(don't feel like spelling his name.) His performance and his performance alone allowed him to ascend up the depth chart.
Sad Sonja Sohn GIF by ABC Network
Enjoy the Eagles !

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT