ADVERTISEMENT

KP

Heisman
He played great.
He took charge.
Had he been like this we probably win the Miami and PSU games.

And we had a weapon not on the field. There were some drops and some balls that could have been thrown better, but overall his best performance.
This team doesn’t make it easy on us.

He looked particularly composed in the first half Stood in the pocket and looked down filed and calmly delivered rhe ball accurately down field. I thought got a bit more happy feet in the second half and didn’t seem to be as calm but overall he did play one of his best games ever

again. Gotta hope he continues to progress.

That was one of Pickett’s best games as a Panther. Hit some deep passes, key scrambles, didn’t force bad throws.

Reactions: Jeffburgh
He looked particularly composed in the first half Stood in the pocket and looked down filed and calmly delivered rhe ball accurately down field. I thought got a bit more happy feet in the second half and didn’t seem to be as calm but overall he did play one of his best games ever

again. Gotta hope he continues to progress.
Pretty much, then went clutch in OT. Third down pass to Mack for the first was H U G E.

Nine receivers caught balls last night with shocky getting the most yardage at 104. Mack had 6 receptions. Tells me kp was looking at options past his primary. Good job

He played great last night. I like Howell as well, especially for a freshman QB that kid can ball.

Nine receivers caught balls last night with shocky getting the most yardage at 104. Mack had 6 receptions. Tells me kp was looking at options past his primary. Good job

I think a huge part of that was not having Ffrench in the game. And I don’t mean that as a slight to anyone but I think it caused Kenny & Whipple to get away from Maurice as the “safe play”. Other guys had to make plays, and for the most part they did, Kenny included.

Hail To Pitt

He played great last night. I like Howell as well, especially for a freshman QB that kid can ball.

Howell played very well. He got pummeled over and over but kept coming back.

I will say that UNC got bailed out a ton on offensive holding and OPI no-calls. If that game was remotely called straight up it wouldn't have been as close.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT