ADVERTISEMENT

Louisville Game Thread

Tough stretch by Parker there. Airball on a completely wide open three followed by a foul.

That's what I don't understand about Parker, when he misses, often it's really, really missed.

Did 2 of our players get bumped before that attempted dunk?

I want to see some Driscoll, Corbett, Dorsey, O'Connell, Eades etc.

Hell - I would even take Luckie

Michael Stephens is considered one of the best. He's been a ref in the last three final fours I believe.

How was that not a bump on Stevenson?

I know the refs are not anywhere near the difference, but Louisville does not need the help.

There's simply no reason to play him.

Those foul shots there were the first time he got anything in the box score other than minutes played. 10 minutes, 0-0 from the field, 1-2 from the line, 0 rebounds, 0 assists, 0 steals, 0 blocks, 0 turnovers, 0 fouls.

If Monty Boykins plays basketball in the Yum Center and no one hears (or sees) him did he really play?

Reactions: jctrack
Those foul shots there were the first time he got anything in the box score other than minutes played. 10 minutes, 0-0 from the field, 1-2 from the line, 0 rebounds, 0 assists, 0 steals, 0 blocks, 0 turnovers, 0 fouls.

If Monty Boykins plays basketball in the Yum Center and no one hears (or sees) him did he really play?

He got a rebound!!

I hope Kham Davis isn't hurt, it makes no sense though otherwise why Boykin has been on the floor for the last ten minutes. I thought Davis played reasonably well tonight given the circumstances

Monty fills the stat sheet!!

Reactions: Joe the Panther Fan

Ms. Boykins is speaking with her lawyer, be careful what you post.

JWF 2-13, 0-9

Is he an uncoachable headcase like Young and Artis? Or maybe the coach just lets guys play that way?

JWF 2-13, 0-9

Is he an uncoachable headcase like Young and Artis? Or maybe the coach just lets guys play that way?

He didn't help his team at all today. His play did remind me of moments last year.

Michael Stephens is considered one of the best. He's been a ref in the last three final fours I believe.
Really no matter who the refs are, games at Louisville usually turn into games where Louisville gets away with a lot of fouls. That is the way they play and most refs let them get away with it.

It does not make me feel any better knowing that highly respected refs are the ones allowing it.

Really no matter who the refs are, games at Louisville usually turn into games where Louisville gets away with a lot of fouls. That is the way they play and most refs let them get away with it.

It does not make me feel any better knowing that highly respected refs are the ones allowing it.

That wasn't the point of my posting this. FWIW, Stephens is probably the ref I dislike the most.

Having said this, I thought the officiating was fine. I really did. I don't think they were getting away with mugging us.

I'm curious how we end the ACC season against the spread. So far: 0-2

We've had a few games with no line so far this year, but in the 10 games with spreads we are 5-5.

Covers against UCSB, OK State, Duquesne, the Hoopies and Towson. No covers against Navy, Montana, Penn State, Miami and Louisville.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT