ADVERTISEMENT

Louisville & the ACC

Not buying another revisionist Hoopie version of history. The ACC should collapse any day now while the Big12 gobbles up Clemson and Florida State, right? Wish I had a nickel for every time I read that crap on a message board.

WVU was never going to happen in the ACC because of VaTech and the obviously tiny media market hurts. But they have always been decent in most of their sports. Also think the "Morgantown gameday experience" has hurt the perception of the school. I personally would have liked WVU in the conference but there were too many things stacked against them.

The Big12 has been bust and boom for WVU. Football has been stagnating but the conference payout is pretty sweet. The next TV deal will be very telling. OU wants a bigger share and Texas isn't giving up any of their huge cut. We already know that there are a few members that aren't too pleased with being the bottom feeders. Does TV see the Big12 as a good investment without a bigger and better footprint? I don't know. It's worth watching.

Reactions: HailToPitt725
We didn't have the TV set numbers to entice the Acc for a simple reason,mobile homes.It's just not feasible to have more then 2 TVs in a mobile home.The reason being that the walls are to thin and sounds from the TVs collide and you can't hear clearly.We have to have a TV in each end of our mobile homes to hear clearly.You guys around the Burg have 4 bedroom homes with games rooms in the basement.Thus you have 7 or 8 TVs in a home.This is why the Acc chose you and not us.

We didn't have the TV set numbers to entice the Acc for a simple reason,mobile homes.It's just not feasible to have more then 2 TVs in a mobile home.The reason being that the walls are to thin and sounds from the TVs collide and you can't hear clearly.We have to have a TV in each end of our mobile homes to hear clearly.You guys around the Burg have 4 bedroom homes with games rooms in the basement.Thus you have 7 or 8 TVs in a home.This is why the Acc chose you and not us.

See, when you do this, I can't tell if you're a real WVU fan or just a troll account. Kudos.

Reactions: HailToPitt725
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT