ADVERTISEMENT

Might as well recruit Santos again

Pitt666

Scholarship
Feb 19, 2024
Maybe his 3 pt shooting sticks this time. Pitt needs a shooter. Santos can try to prove it again. Better than an empty ship at this point.

Reactions: FireballZ
Maybe his 3 pt shooting sticks this time. Pitt needs a shooter. Santos can try to prove it again. Better than an empty ship at this point.

I'd take him back in a heartbeat but as a 12 MPG-20 MPG guy. He'd have to accept that role. I think he can get decent money and a bigger role some place else. I mentioned PSU and WVU yesterday. They need players and he'd walk in and start. Shot a sizzling 42% from 3 last year. Only 16% at Pitt.

Reactions: Bethlehemjohn
I'd take him back in a heartbeat but as a 12 MPG-20 MPG guy. He'd have to accept that role. I think he can get decent money and a bigger role some place else. I mentioned PSU and WVU yesterday. They need players and he'd walk in and start. Shot a sizzling 42% from 3 last year. Only 16% at Pitt.
We jest, but yes, I’d expect a P5 to pick him up. He earned it last year. Still need a player for the final ship assuming Thiero is number 12.

Would have loved him as an option if we weren't able to get Thiero.

Why are these dudes transferring from Dayton? They had success and at least a half decent team. Well, maybe that's a $tupid que$tion.

I seem to recall that video of Fede, the twins, and maybe Hinson going to watch him play at Duquesne last season? Obviously, at least half of those guys are now off the roster, but maybe there is still some goodwill here.

Is there any precedent for someone transferring back to a place they previously transferred out of?

There's been a few. WVU had 1 a couple years ago. NC State also. That was before the free transfers anytime you want it rule though. I'd expect this to be more common as players can play for 4 different teams in 4 years.

Is there any precedent for someone transferring back to a place they previously transferred out of?
Parker Stewart transferred from Tennessee Martin to Indiana and back to Tenessee Martin. His case involved a piece of dramatic personal biography with the death of his father/coach, which kind of sets it off as a one of one.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT