ADVERTISEMENT

Morton committing Thursday

He’s not going to Pitt...see ya... Capel can’t get a kid in his backyard...well I doubt we get this program back very soon.

He’s not going to Pitt...see ya... Capel can’t get a kid in his backyard...well I doubt we get this program back very soon.

He was never coming here. This one isn't on Capel. I have said Big Ten all along since his sophomore year. I couldn't picture him going anywhere but the Big Ten. He fits more the Big Ten style of play.

Last edited:
10-15 years ago, a WPIAL kid like this likely stays home. Social media and the increased reach of AAU Ball doesn’t help, but it also says a lot about where we’re at and how far we need to go.

Yeah first it was a late summer early fall decision. Recent visits turned up the timetable. Not looking good for Pitt.

He was never coming here. This one isn't on Capel. I have said Big Ten all along since his sophomore year. I couldn't picture him going anywhere but the Big Ten. He fits more the Big Ten style of play.
Again, as I said in a previous thread, this kid has UVa all over his style and talents. I just can't believe how much the local hilljacks are enamored with the Big 10.

Part of the college experience is learning to live on your own away from your parents .

Expecting every local kid to want to stay home isn’t realistic .

It’s not like Pitt is killing it in the ACC , these kids aren’t growing up desperately looking up to wanting to be a Pitt Panther . That’s one thing if JC is here long term he must address .

Reactions: TreesHero
Purdue's Edwards is lightning quick and demonstrated how he could carry a team in the dance. Not too many better in the ACC.

No I mean look what he has done so far in point guards. The three guards he has brought in stink. I mean just cause two will make the nba next two years means nothing. We can’t get Morten just get rid of Capel. U know. Morten is the best. Local kid from butler pa. Can’t be replaced.

Someone needs to rent and park this van outside of Morton's house.

D6FN8QrWkAIyDCL.jpg

Khadim is down to 3 and Pitt has a real chance to get him but Ole Miss is a threat and ECUhas two of his former teammates on the team so it's going to be very interesting

Good kid and player. Maybe X has made me jaded but he looks more combo/2G to me.

He's not a P5 point and was never going to be, no matter what any coach told him during the recruiting process. Still sucks to see him go to Purdue.

If it makes anyone feel any better, I think we have a realistic shot at Puff and Gordon. I think we get one of them. My gut says Puff but that's not an official prediction. Not quite ready for that yet.

Here's an idea. You should pick 6 schools that he's interested in, and then if he picks one of them you can say you were right.

He needs to hit the weights but he's who I would like see step in after X.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT