ADVERTISEMENT

Mustafa Amzil On campus today

Yup, just saw on Twitter. Big schools are pursuing him too. Keep recruiting those First Love guys.

Reactions: VincePITT
Interesting prospect. The staff did largely what it’s going to take to get potentially high end kids, as they got in early and developed a relationship before the sharks really started swimming. Getting him in for a visit is huge, but it’s going to be a race to push for a commit before the big boys amp up their interest.

Hate to say this , but he looks too good to end up at Pitt !

JC needs to get lucky and get a guy like this to start the ball rolling unless one of the newcomers is that guy !

He is really skilled at that size.

Don't need to watch too much tape on him to see that he won't be in college very long. He can get it done in multiple ways.

I knew the naysaying would show. Thanks for confirming my faith in the negative Pitt postings.
And fyi if you hated to say it you wouldn't.
Not being negative just realistic . This kids tape looks great and unfortunately Pitt just doesn’t sign this level of player . Hopefully JC turns Pitt into a program where kids like this want to go .

Video is impressive. For 6'10" he can move and handle the ball, as well as shoot it. Looks like a fine athlete, too.

Has he revealed if he is looking to sign in the early signing period? Would be interesting to know his intentions since the basketball early signing period starts this Wednesday, 11/11 and runs through 11/18.

Reactions: VincePITT
Hopefully he has a higher upside than Ryan Luther and we land him. We need more than just solid players like Luther to br ACC competitive.

Surprised to be hearing good things about Pitt & Amvil. We are in early and strong with a guy who's probably going to be a top 75 recruit.

Reactions: jctrack
The point was why is there no official story on the Lair about a major target visiting? I’m fully aware there was a thread on the kid.
Is Houston Wilson not posting his articles in there?
Because he always says, I just got off the phone, article coming soon and then i never see them in there.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT