ADVERTISEMENT

OSU vs UGA

That offsides instead of false start call was 100 times worse than anything called or not called in the first game.

Reactions: Dan1911
I’m confused by this game. I’ve read about a thousand times on the lair, how much OSU and the whole Big10 suck.
How can they then be leading Georgia in a game that is almost a home game for Georgia, in the CFP.
Shouldn’t Georgia be blowing OSU out?

I’m confused by this game. I’ve read about a thousand times on the lair, how much OSU and the whole Big10 suck.
How can they then be leading Georgia in a game that is almost a home game for Georgia, in the CFP.
Shouldn’t Georgia be blowing OSU out?
Lot of game left to be played, but this was the classic squares vs sharps game. In Nevada the ticket count was supposedly 8-1 in favor of Georgia, yet the number kept moving in the other direction. Every book in town that I know of needs Ohio St badly, but literally every sharp player in the world is on Ohio St.

What does it tell you when Georgia opens -7, every public person bets Georgia, yet the number ends up moving to down to -5?

You Big 10 fans are a sensitive bunch, aren’t you?
I’m not a Big10 fan at all.
I was rooting for TCU in the 1st game and I don’t like OSU.
It’s just that people on the lair are so over the top with how much the Big10 sucks, and OSU and Michigan suck and are overrated.
I guess Georgia is overrated also?

UGA has lost control entirely

Targeting… really stupid stupid football

It’s just that people on the lair are so over the top with how much the Big10 sucks, and OSU and Michigan suck and are overrated.
Maybe I don’t read the same posts as you do, but the vast majority of the posts I read about the Big 10 say OSU and Michigan are the only formidable teams, and the rest is over rated.

If that wasn't, I don't know what was.
Targeting calls never make sense… every time a player getting hit goes down and stays down they reverse call … yet I’ll see other plays where guy getting hit gets right up and they keep the call? What’s the purpose? It’s really ridiculous

Did I hear right? That OSU receiver is now injured?

F@cking targeting calls do not make sense

Reactions: AnEx
Historically the big ten gets embarrassed in the playoffs. But Ohio state looks very good.

That call change on the first down call was absurd

How many calls could have been overturned that way? lol 😂

Reactions: AnEx
I thought it was an obvious 1st down the first time they showed the replay, just before their ill-timed commercial break.
In real time it looked to me a yard short but from a top view it looked like his knee at least hit a yard short. I’m just saying …

I’m still waiting for the challenge flag on Bart from last years Peach Bowl 😂

Reactions: TD_6082 and jctrack
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT