ADVERTISEMENT

OT - Bama, holy bleep

Auburn sorta reminds me of Pitt.

BTW that was offensive pass interference but they were definitely not going to call it

Reactions: sonofabit
How do you just let him sit back there forever?

A two man rush with a third guy spying the QB so he doesn't take off and run for 31 yards in that situation is really dumb. He didn't even have to move back there. If he didn't see that guy kind of open there he could have stood there for another ten seconds and not been pressured.

Reactions: TheSpecialSauce
A two man rush with a third guy spying the QB so he doesn't take off and run for 31 yards in that situation is really dumb. He didn't even have to move back there. If he didn't see that guy kind of open there he could have stood there for another ten seconds and not been pressured.
I don’t watch as much football as I used to. But I used to watch a ton. I don’t believe I’ve ever seen a 2 man rush. And with all that ground to cover I don’t get the need for a spy. If he takes off running his chance of scoring a td has to be quite low.

I don’t watch as much football as I used to. But I used to watch a ton. I don’t believe I’ve ever seen a 2 man rush. And with all that ground to cover I don’t get the need for a spy. If he takes off running his chance of scoring a td has to be quite low.

Exactly. He'd have to go 31 yards and you'd have eight guys back by the goal line to rally to the ball.

I was like why is he spying the QB on 4th and goal from the 31? Drop him into coverage. Not sure I've ever seen a 2 man rush. 4th and Goal from the 31. That may be the worst one ever.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT