ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Ethereal Songs or Performance of Songs

Great topic! I'm partial to Learning to Fly by Pink floyd

Great song. Proves Pink Floyd was still good without Waters. Momentary Lapse of Reason and The Division Bell >>> The Final Cut.

And no, I'm not saying they were AS good. I can't imagine they would have been nearly as good if Waters stayed and Gilmour left.

Last edited:
Great song. Proves Pink Floyd was still good without Waters. Momentary Lapse of Reason and The Division Bell >>> The Final Cut.

And no, I'm not saying they were AS good. I can't imagine they would have been nearly as good if Waters stayed and Gilmour left.
That song reminds me of the day I went to take my SATs. It was on in the car on the way. Must have contributed to my score of 1500!!

Lou Gramm after changes to his voice - Video brings tears to my eyes

Last edited:
Low hanging fruit that I left out there figuring someone would jump on. Nope. Get Foreigner and a poppy CSN song.

Not sure if it fits the theme but a damn good song with perhaps my favorite bass riff of all time from my favorite bassist of all time (tie between Bruce and Chris Squire).
Badge was my anthem as a youth. Took me back to Conneaut Lake circa 1971-72. Chasing tail around the park...cream was a blue-sy band ahead of its time...very ethereal in my life. And the bass rifts with Jack were awesome...Eric and Ginger too.....
Thought Entwistle was a fun bassist as well. Boris the spider.....

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT