ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Pens announce that Malkin is out long term...

Just more awful news for the pro teams in Pittsburgh. If the Pens and Steelers are gonna be down though, I sure would forget about it quickly if Pitt were to make a major bowl this season.

I feel the cliff coming for the Pens just like it did for the Blackhawks and Kings. Watching all the games around the NHL and seeing the infusion of young talent that many teams have makes matters worse considering that the Pens pipeline is barren.

One thing for Jimmy Rutherford..................DONT TRADE YOUR #1 THIS YEAR!!

Anyways.......we shall see. As some have mentioned, if this was in the Western Conference then maybe not so big of deal, but the East is stacked.

And also has been stated by others, watching some of these teams like Buffalo, Carolina, New Jersey, used to be pushovers, they are so deep and fast and skilled. Not sure how the Pens are going to push forward unless they adhere to the system religiously and some of these young guys accelerate their development.

Rutherford is better than any one at Pitt who makes athletic decisions, past 35 years for sure, I am sure he will try to salvage the season with in reason

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT