ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Pens

Again, the Islanders are reminiscent of the 2000's Pitt basketball team.

1) Well coached
2) Defend very well
3) Execute their plans without fail
4) Greater than the sum of their parts!

And like those Pitt teams, underrated as far as talent goes.

Reactions: HailToPitt725
Again, the Islanders are reminiscent of the 2000's Pitt basketball team.

1) Well coached
2) Defend very well
3) Execute their plans without fail
4) Greater than the sum of their parts!

And like those Pitt teams, underrated as far as talent goes
Hopefully the Islanders are like those Pitt teams in one other way ...... underperform in the post-season (LOL) !

Jarry is a turd. Yeah Crosby got beat but that is when you need your goaltender to step up. Wasn't a terribly difficult save to make.

Reactions: WannyandWalt
JARRY IS USELESS.

CROSBY AND MALKIN ARE SLIGHTY LESS USELESS.

36 YEAR OLD CARTER IS FAR AND AWAY OUR BEST PLAYER.

WE ARE HANGING ON TO FALSE HOPE THAT WE HAVE TWO STARS WHO CAN CARRY US. CARTER HAS LIFE, SID AND GENO ARE DEAD!

Reactions: BreakingPitt
If they wouldn't have called a penalty for that crosscheck on Malkin...I was going to turn the game off.

If I were Sullivan I would seriously consider a change. He is so far mentally gone.

The good thing is Hextall won't put up with this shit. He absolutely will be looking in the off season for a better option.

Reactions: BreakingPitt
We need to get up by 2. That way when Jarry chokes one back, we'll still be up!
Need to keep scoring in this game, or we're going to lose 8-2!

Would be nice if our so called top line would help the cause. Getting goals from Zucker is big , time for Crosby and Rust to do something.

Is Crosby drunk? Does he have a bet on the game?

He is doing nothing but reaching and skating in circles.

Reactions: Pittisit4me
FFS. I turned this on like 15 seconds ago and 3-2 became 4-3 like that. This one is on me. Will turn it off and get back to work. Sorry mates.

Reactions: CougarClaws
what the f are you talking about? do you think i'm a jarry fan or trying to defend him? go drink some more clown.

You were defending him , and to be honest it's ok, he should be a number 2 , it's not really his fault , and yes I'm being serious now. If I upset you I didn't mean to , it's better than getting upset just laughing now

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT