ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Pens

Great period so far. Watch the Isles tighten up the noose now. Pens will start taking chances and the Isles will score more.
Nowhere for Jarry to hide. Nothing behind him.
Pens setting up tee times during second intermission.

Isles are clearly the better team all around. When they get chances they bury then. The pens would rather make the extra pretty pass and then miss Kapanen is useless

just a gutless effort to this point.

Jarry is broken.

Reactions: Pittisit4me
I’ve seen enough of Jarry. The game is over. The season is done. Time to rebuild. Too many smurfs. No talent between the pipes. Aging stars. Time to blow it up. Three one and done series. At least they weren’t swept.

Jarry just guaranteed himself not the starting goaltender next season.
Crosby and Malkin are painfully looking old and weak now.

Reactions: Dan1911
Great period so far. Watch the Isles tighten up the noose now. Pens will start taking chances and the Isles will score more.
Nowhere for Jarry to hide. Nothing behind him.
Pens setting up tee times during second intermission.
The annoying thing is the Pens were in control up until that 3rd Isles goal. They looked pretty comfy, good pressure, keeping the Isles from getting good chances. Then boom, goal #3, then Jarry ends up Pitting #4 and #5.

Jarry just guaranteed himself not the starting goaltender next season.
Crosby and Malkin are painfully looking old and weak now.
No doubt, if anything doesn't think Hextall won't be doing his homework after this game is crazy. Nothing is a 100% certainty but I feel 99% confident Jarry won't be the starter next year and might not even be in the organization. Hextall doesn't **** around.

Just think if the Pens would have won this series, they would have only had to play Boston, Tampa Bay , and probably Vegas .
LOL

I wouldn’t protect either goalie in the expansion draft.
I trade aging talent for lottery picks in the real draft.

Trade players on expiring contracts, trending down, or just old.

I’d trade Guentzel, Rust, Letang, Dumoulin

I let Malkin play out his last year and let him walk

I only draft players over 6 feet

I fire the coach.
Need a tougher, meaner system. This ain’t Showtime, and these ain’t the Lakers.

Reactions: anon_4dfwm2pijbr0a
Just think if the Pens would have won this series, they would have only had to play Boston, Tampa Bay , and probably Vegas .
LOL
Boston will beat the Islanders in 4 or 5 at the most. We have turned them into a team full of Connor McDavid's. Wait till they play against Rask. It will feel like someone put a brick wall in front of the net as opposed to the empty net they have been playing against in this series.

Reactions: BreakingPitt
I wouldn’t protect either goalie in the expansion draft.
I trade aging talent for lottery picks in the real draft.

Trade players on expiring contracts, trending down, or just old.

I’d trade Guentzel, Rust, Letang, Dumoulin

I let Malkin play out his last year and let him walk

I only draft players over 6 feet

I fire the coach.
Need a tougher, meaner system. This ain’t Showtime, and these ain’t the Lakers.
Definitely deep 6 Guentzel and Rust. I'd keep Dumoulin. He is solid. If anyone bites on Malkin and Letang jump. Only stumbling block with those 2 is their salary.

Boston will beat the Islanders in 4 or 5 at the most. We have turned them into a team full of Connor McDavid's. Wait till they play against Rask. It will feel like someone put a brick wall in front of the net as opposed to the empty net they have been playing against in this series.
Not only that but Boston will match their physicality.

Reactions: Dan1911
I wouldn't mind seeing Rick Tocchet as coach .
Mario has to let Hextall ship Malkin for something this offseason.
oh well, they did win 3 cups, but its over.
No Movement clause. I hope he wants to go somewhere, because if not, he’s not going anywhere.

They're losing their cool...Crosby should be in the box after that hit from behind.

No Movement clause. I hope he wants to go somewhere, because if not, he’s not going anywhere.
Russia. Malkin has been great but he is a complete shell of himself and more often than not, ineffective.

what a lame ass power play. yep, keep playing the pretty pass for the easy open net goal. Nooooo, don't put the puck on the net, that would be terrible. I mean it might actually go in.

And Guetzel should be in the box for diving. He just pulled a Lebron. Twat.

what a lame ass power play. yep, keep playing the pretty pass for the easy open net goal. Nooooo, don't put the puck on the net, that would be terrible. I mean it might actually go in.

And Guetzel should be in the box for diving. He just pulled a Lebron. Twat.
When the Pens had a stretch of going good on the power play, weren't they playing a triangle near the blue line with two down deep?

The focus of the attack was one of the side points, not the center point.

That was much different than what we normally do and confused the hell out of opponents. We got some real nice movement out of that.

Crosby a minus 3 - linemate Jake a minus 4.

Assume Crosby will continue trying to cherry pick to get on the board.
Crosby has become the most overated player in hockey. He is living off of past success. He is a regular season player. He has been MIA in three staright playoff years. This season's run was aborted by Jarry, but, it doesn't change the fact that he and his line have been minus players and underperformers. He just doesn't have the ability or the drive anymore.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT