ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Pens

The Pens blogs and their sycophants are demanding that the Pens trade their first-rounder and continue to go all in on this group and push the core to another cup. I think they're delusional. I think it's like pumping blood into a patient who's already bled out and is flatlined. Perhaps keeping a first-rounder or two would be a good idea. The same people complaining there's nobody in the pipeline are the same people demanding to trade our #1. I don't see the logic.

The Pens blogs and their sycophants are demanding that the Pens trade their first-rounder and continue to go all in on this group and push the core to another cup. I think they're delusional. I think it's like pumping blood into a patient who's already bled out and is flatlined. Perhaps keeping a first-rounder or two would be a good idea. The same people complaining there's nobody in the pipeline are the same people demanding to trade our #1. I don't see the logic.
I just know this. That 4 game winning streak right before the trade deadline this year was the worst thing that could have happened to the Pens. Instead of giving up a 2nd for Granlund (and his contract) they likely could have shipped out Zucker for maybe a 1st, definitely a 2nd. Could have likely moved Dumo for something. Of course Hextall was dead man walking and it is hard to ask someone to sign their own death warrant.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT