ADVERTISEMENT

Pickett vs. McSorley

PSU put up 51 points on Pitt and Pitt put up 6 points on PSU.

For a more head to head comparison in the game against eachother,

Pickett had 55 Yds passing, 30 yds rushing, 0 TD's and 1 int

Mcsorely had just 145 yds passing and 36 yds rushing, but put up 3 td's and 0 ints...

Head to head, your talking about 2 QB's who aren't close.

Obviously this thread was several weeks ago. Kind of silly now.

Still hope Kenny turns out to be a good one

Reactions: pbrad
Kenny Pickett might actually be the least efficient qb in America right now. Certainly it’s not entirely on him, but our offense is putrid and he isn’t helping matters. Not gonna have success when you stare at the wide open receiver for 5 seconds before finally throwing the ball, something he’s already done numerous times in 5 games this year.

But but but, They kept saying KENNY FOOTBALL! he was the savior they said! Narduzzi would outrecruit Franklin they said! Narduzzi is a defensive guru they said!

Yeah this post seems utterly stupid now. McSorely is the perfect college QB. His legs scare you to death that he’ll tuck it and run and get 8 yards when you need 7. I’m not giving up on Pickett but right now there’s no comparison

For a more head to head comparison in the game against eachother,

Pickett had 55 Yds passing, 30 yds rushing, 0 TD's and 1 int

Mcsorely had just 145 yds passing and 36 yds rushing, but put up 3 td's and 0 ints...

Head to head, your talking about 2 QB's who aren't close.
I am saying that PSU is a far superior team with more talent than Pitt at every position. It's never QB vs QB.

I am saying that PSU is a far superior team with more talent than Pitt at every position. It's never QB vs QB.

Yea so dispite franklin blowing the game Saturday night, strictly talking Trace Mcsorely here. Trace had among the best performances by a QBs this season vs Ohio state.

This idea that just anointing whoever is next on the depth chart as the next ‘savior’ the way Pitt has done for the last 30 years results in what you see now. Stop the madness is all im saying.

I also find it hilarious that one of the most active posters on this board Sean Miller fan was so adimate in his arguments pregame then like a little b*tch has gone ghost because he completely missed the mark on his argument.

Only own up to the ones you’re correct about right Sean?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT