ADVERTISEMENT

Pitt Binghamton Game Thread

Triple double again?

Except this time its Leggett.

17 points, 11 rebounds, 5 assists. Put him back in Jeff.

What’s not to like !

We are getting a sizable boost again in the efficiency sites after a 29 point win which is most important.

At games end everything looks ok in the box score except the 12 team turnovers. Defense and Rebounding and team hustle / effort were pretty good for the most part.

Somehow we need to get the game to slowdown for Lowe. He doesn't look comfortable out there and even his passing is off which is quite surprising to me. He wasn't necessarily pressing, he just does not look comfortable. Almost in a way Wanamaker didn't look comfortable as a freshmen. We need this to change sooner rather than later.

We are getting a sizable boost again in the efficiency sites after a 29 point win which is most important.

At games end everything looks ok in the box score except the 12 team turnovers. Defense and Rebounding and team hustle / effort were pretty good for the most part.

Somehow we need to get the game to slowdown for Lowe. He doesn't look comfortable out there and even his passing is off which is quite surprising to me. He wasn't necessarily pressing, he just does not look comfortable. Almost in a way Wanamaker didn't look comfortable as a freshmen. We need this to change sooner rather than later.
Feeling the pressure of the Carrington performance?

We're going to need him to improve quickly. Leggett and Carrington aren't going to be able to carry the load all year by themselves.
They have Hinson too. Lowe’s confidence is not there. Really hope his shooting falls. Don’t want a Jeffress or Santos repeat. He can pass though. I liked him playing with Bub. Maybe they need more set plays for him?

• Haha
Reactions: FireballZ

Lowe’s playing like a freshman , the game will slow down for him . With Carrington playing the way he is and the way Leggett played tonight Lowe and Pitt have the luxury of not really needing him yet .

Turnovers in lopsided games aren’t as concerning, guys are playing a little loose . Saying that I’m sure JC will mention it a few times in passing !

Reactions: gary2
They have Hinson too. Lowe’s confidence is not there. Really hope his shooting falls. Don’t want a Jeffress or Santos repeat. He can pass though. I liked him playing with Bub. Maybe they need more set plays for him?
He's talking about handling the ball. That's not Hinson

Reactions: Protes
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT