ADVERTISEMENT

Pitt came ready to play

Just nice to go another week before my annual return to reality and crushing of my spirit...H2P !!

Well go ahead and celebrate the win against a D2 school...... dont come cryin when we lose to Syracuse next week if it happens.

So you're saying this is the last week I have before my annual Pitt bubble is burst ? I'll take whatever I can get...

Well go ahead and celebrate the win against a D2 school...... dont come cryin when we lose to Syracuse next week if it happens.

we sure will nitter. Just said this defense couldn’t curb stop you guys next week.

They were 11-2 last year and lost to the same team they to this year by almost the same scote

Reactions: TFBaum and 4upmc
Pitt handled their buisness but has to show out big again against the Cuse. Then they will be ranked going into Louisville.

Reactions: Elsalvador
Given what has transpired we are deservedly ranked. No hypothetical scenarios matter at this point! We played a game and the teams that are eligible are considered. Deal in reality!

Yes it was a bad team but for the first time in a long time Pitt came out and dominated the way they should. They were crisp on both sides of the ball and appeared to be locked in. Not sure Ive seen that from a Pitt team for the first game in a long time. THey played like a team that is confident, talented and focused. Time will tell just how good they are

Yes it was a bad team but for the first time in a long time Pitt came out and dominated the way they should. They were crisp on both sides of the ball and appeared to be locked in. Not sure Ive seen that from a Pitt team for the first game in a long time. THey played like a team that is confident, talented and focused. Time will tell just how good they are

Absolutely. Do I think our offense is good enough to blow out anyone? No... much like last year we will lose some games due to the offense. But considering 25 last year was an 8-4 team, I certainly think we will be there

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT