ADVERTISEMENT

Pitt-Clemson Game Thread

Ha. I turned it off for a bit. was watching ESPN whip around channel. Turned back on to check and Pitt had scored 9 straight. Maybe I should keep it off.

Pitt tries to go zone out of the timeout, switch things up and they drain a three. Give them credit. Down 12 with 10 left isn't impossible, but we need to get to the free throw line, and we have to hope they miss shots.

Ha. I turned it off for a bit. was watching ESPN whip around channel. Turned back on to check and Pitt had scored 9 straight. Maybe I should keep it off.

Either way, keeping it off is the only option for you!

After all, if it slips back away, you won't want to see that either. LOL

Reactions: jd99
Close out on the 3, and make their shooters put it on the deck.

Worst thing was that Young ran out at him and then stopped. One more step and he either takes a contested three or has to pass or drive, but we don't make that one last step and instead it's an open three.

The look on Jamie's face after Artis' missed 3 and subsequent foul said it all. He has no answers.

Absolutely nobody but Young showed up today.

Jeter playing like he is still concussed, Robinson invisible, Artis playing like he's on drugs, Smith back to being unwilling to shoot.. nothing from the 5. And only Luther contributing anything from the bench.

25 seconds of good D finally and kill it by allowing an easy layup. Welp, this one's over.

Boy, is our offense disjointed. I don't know what happened to our flow, but it is brutal.

Looks like Pitt wants to play horse now. Who can make the worst craziest shot.

Well, at least we don't have any excruciating last second losses. When we lose, we leave no doubt.. we get blown off the floor.

16-4/5-3 looks ok enough, but the losses have been horrendous losses.

Well, at least we don't have any excruciating last second losses. When we lose, we leave no doubt.. we get blown off the floor.

16-4/5-3 looks ok enough, but the losses have been horrendous losses.
Won't finish strong, too many bad losses, 4 seed NIT.

Just a memo. That last TO where JRob bounced pass to the Clemson guy at Midcourt has nothing to do with defense and everything to do with talent and a gutlessness that this program has become.

Reactions: PittPoker
I like this announcing crew, telling it like it is. Robinson, "not many assists, not his night tonight". A lot of nights like this recently.

What is the deal with foul discrepancy? And why so many lazy ass passes, slow dribbling, no ergency whatsoever. Players hiding, playing sloppy, and just doing so much damage to the teams performance.

Reactions: Seneca_Valley
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT