ADVERTISEMENT

Pitt/Syracuse

td-vs-notre-dame-1935-the-shoe-100.gif

We suck really bad on offense and defense. This is the most rushing yards that 'Cuse has had all year. Anyone who says we have even one player on defense who is doing their job is full of it. And our offense has ZERO weapons. Top it all off with the worst coaching staff in college football and you have a 2-10 team. That's what Pitt is.

Reactions: Farnox
The pathetic thing is that they aren't even faking hand offs or anything like that. The tight end just takes the snap and runs straight ahead. And we can't stop it.

There have been a lot of bad games this year but this one is worse than notre dame

The team has no QB, no running game, Bad tackling, undisciplined …. I think that covers it…

There have been a lot of bad games this year but this one is worse than notre dame

Yes, since this 'Cuse team is also pretty bad. At least ND is a quality team.

If you can't win at least 8 games in the ACC, you're pretty bad. And winning 2 games, which is what our win total will be at the end of the year, is beyond pathetic. To think these guys are getting paid good money to play and are professionals. None of them deserve a penny.

Wait, Narduzzi has a lackey on the sideline who holds his little notebook for him in between when he writes stuff in it?

I'm trying to decide if that's the greatest job in the world or the shittiest.

What do you think, 5000 tops Thursday?
Is that the number of local players family members and girlfriends?

Though I don’t know why even they would go. Some of the players dads might do a paternity test to avoid it. The girlfriends might just break up with the dudes so they don’t have to go. Especially knowing these duds ain’t ever going to the NFL. Or CFL. Or USFL.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT