ADVERTISEMENT

Pitt/Syracuse

Your hatred of CV is out of control. I've been watching QB's since Namath... this kid is much better than Jerkovec and throws a nice ball. He's got a bad line and receivers who do not get separation
Lolz. Lots of guys “throw” a nice ball. You do realize there’s more to being a quarterback than that Nice balls to the opposing team don’t make a good qb

Reactions: BreakingPitt
Your hatred of CV is out of control. I've been watching QB's since Namath... this kid is much better than Jerkovec and throws a nice ball. He's got a bad line and receivers who do not get separation

Its very fair to say that Veilleaux sucks. He could improve, but right now he has to be one of the worst starting FBS QBs.

Reactions: Farnox
Narduzzi may not have lost the team, but the team is lost. They quit on the season. Maybe it’s the realization there is no offense and no qb.

Reactions: California Gold
Syracuse will win so they can play in the Pinstripe. All set up and turned it off. Unwatchable

Yep. ACC wants Syracuse in the Pinstripe. Another screw job. (Note: I'm not serious).

I'm not sure why I care, I literally fell asleep for an hour watching this game.

I dont know if I’d say Veilleaux sucks. But he’s wildly different from play to play.

He's just a slinger who throws it no matter what. Anyone could play like that. You don't think BeVille and MacVittie could have done that? It's not how you play the position.

And oh by the way... both these fumbles are on this bum. Get him TFO.

Last edited:
Narduzzi may not have lost the team, but the team is lost. They quit on the season. Maybe it’s the realization there is no offense and no qb.

What high school junior/senior with any talent would want to play in this style of offense?

'Cuse is playing loose and unpredictable. Pitt has no ability to do that. This Cuse teams is whacking Pitt D much more than FSU did last week

Its very fair to say that Veilleaux sucks. He could improve, but right now he has to be one of the worst starting FBS QBs.
The problem isnt just CV. The WRs dont make right reads. There is miscommunication on the offense. Means does not run his route through, and just stops half the time. This is a complete mess.

You all seriously think CV is a problem in this game? At least 3 dropped passes, sorry ass play calling and damn defense cant tackle me.

Watch the WRs. Means never reads blitz to a hot route, so when CV make the throw its looks bad. It’s just more than CV. The players on offense dont really know how to make reads. WRs just run the route. Folks this is just a complete mess.
You were saying?????

The dude is absolute dog sheet. I mean, yeah, better than Jurkoffic but that’s all

I dont know if I’d say Veilleaux sucks. But he’s wildly different from play to play.
No kidding. You can't have that in a starting QB. He is a turnover machine.
This is insane he is still in. The team is going nowhere with him . Not this year or next . Ever.

The problem is the only people who care are likely us. The players quit long ago. The coaches and AD get paid huge money win or (always) lose. The school president left a football school because she hates the sport. NIL donors still have tremendous amounts of money (and thus, whores, cars, etc) to soothe them. Only the fans care. And we’re suckers

We’re getting beat into submission by the wildcat, LOL
tenor.gif

Reactions: Farnox and gary2
It's like no one on defense even considered the possibility that the tight end would run the ball there.

Even the announcer says that it was shocking.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT