ADVERTISEMENT

Pitt-UVa Game Thread

I'll probably jinx it by saying this, but damn, these Virginia games when no one gets called for a lot of fouls or shoots a lot of foul shots sure do fly. We are already at the under eight timeout and it's only 8:30.

Reactions: HailToPitt725
12 pt lead and nearing 3 minutes... now 14 pt lead! Just slow this down... and let the clock win the rest of the way

We need to be smarter at the end of the game. Leggett shooting 3's with 13 left on the shot clock is not what we need.

Reactions: PittAU
I mean, he waited til mid season to play the catalyst for why we’re good and it may end up costing them a tourney bid for the 5th time in 6 years. If they make the tournament, sure.

Hahahahahah you’re unreal !!! Legit hater! Tell Bickell to use that buyout money for a portion of his new extension! Maybe he can spare you 100 for our bet 😂😂😂😂😂

Very nice job by the boys tonight! I was tough on Capel earlier in the season but, i also said that on paper that i thought we were better on paper than we were last season.

are we the only team in the ACC starting two freshmen at guard?

Hahahahahah you’re unreal !!! Legit hater! Tell Bickell to use that buyout money for a portion of his new extension! Maybe he can spare you 100 for our bet 😂😂😂😂😂
You’re truly dumb. There is a better chance he leaves for another job than gets an extension at Pitt lol

This was no fluke win tonight dominating at Virginia a team that rarely loses at home. That’s now 6 wins in the last 7 games for Pitt and those wins are at Duke, at Georgia Tech, Wake Forest at home and at NC State and at Virginia. They should be on the bubble for sure now after this win tonight. Don’t know what more they have to do.

Reactions: 303vND
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT