ADVERTISEMENT

Pitt vs Duke Gamethread

Props to Scarton! Great Job!
He has missed one field goal all year. There is this crazy love for Blewitt and Kessman. Yes, they could make long field goals and Blewitt hit the kick against Clemson but I want a kicker who just gets the job done consistently between 30 and 45 yards. Blewitt and Kessman were 70 percent kickers for their careers. If Scarton gives us 85 to 90 percent for his career that will be huge.

H2P

Serious question, do you think the officials have money on duke +21? Even that last spot, Hammond was a yard over the first down and they spotted it 2 yards over and a 3rd-1. That INT for Devonshire flag, and any close play goes against us.

Kind of the margin I expected, not too worried at all when we went down 12-7. I could see losing to Miami, , but certainly we have such a large talent and experience edge over Duke, I knew that would win out in the end, so did not freak so much.

NC is a different story, a night game, should be a great atmosphere. I remember going to a night game with Pitt against NC 3 or 4 decades ago, at 3 Rivers Stadium, I think we won 7-6.

Kind of the margin I expected, not too worried at all when we went down 12-7. I could see losing to Miami, , but certainly we have such a large talent and experience edge over Duke, I knew that would win out in the end, so did not freak so much.

NC is a different story, a night game, should be a great atmosphere. I remember going to a night game with Pitt against NC 3 or 4 decades ago, at 3 Rivers Stadium, I think we won 7-6.
I hope its a good atmosphere Thursday. I'll be there. Pickett will get the record, I just hope the D shows up.

Reactions: lostnite66
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT