ADVERTISEMENT

Pitt vs Duke Gamethread

Why don’t we have a kicker that can put kickoffs into the end zone? I’m now gun shy after that earlier kickoff return.

I didnt see undisputable visual evidence of a catch there. Sort of surprised they overturned the call on the field.

I didnt see undisputable visual evidence of a catch there. Sort of surprised they overturned the call on the field.
it appears indisputable evidence is having a foot down the instant the ball hit his hand and not when he caught it.

Reactions: Farnox
Abanikanda: 7-51, 7.3
Hammond: 5-47, 9.4
Davis: 4-6, 1.5

Although technically Davis is the only one of them to score today.

That O-series, 3 and out, more idiocy. What happened to what we did to TN and Clemson, and had power-running drives that broke the backs of the opposition? The smurf in again... and then a bomb attempt to Addison. As if he needs more running

Very important to get a stop on this drive. I know, captain obvious, but we have seen this story with Duke games before.
H2P

3 score game.

Lots of bad throws from Pickett today. I guess that happens when you throw it 50 times.

Reactions: kma0043
Feels like they are trying to pad Kenny's passing stats. They need to run it and try to extend a few drives. This has been a very sloppy second half offensively.

I’m ready to christen the color guy doing this game as the worst announcer in the history of sports television.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT