ADVERTISEMENT

Pitt vs E. Michigan Gamethread

Kenny also is completing 67% of his passes for close to 300, 2 TDs and no INT.

yes some questionable pocket presence plays, but is it really worth what some of you clowns are saying?

But on the negative side....

Very disappointed in the defense. Haven’t stopped them for most of the night and that is in theory our more talented. The offense is doing enough to have a nice lead

Is there another team that has more folks go down in a game than us. 34,000 in attendance Pitt should feel at home

We haven't stopped them outside of the INT. Not even close. A couple of drops kept them from dropping 40 on us. This D is not playong at all. Not ready to play.

I have read several times where Mathis is the best athlete on the team, and yet he is playing 10 yards off these great MAC receivers. He is horrible and needs to ride the pine. I mean, WTF, let them have easy throws right down the field. WOEFUL!

Twyman should forget about e NFL. He’s done nothing against a garbage MAC OL. Did someone tell the D there is a game tonight. They all are sleep walking

I swear Twyman looked as though he was running *away* from the play on the last Glass run

Well when you hit a line driver from 50 it’s not Pitt’s night. How that wasn’t blocked no idea but here comes the dreaded 3 and out when it counts if this game holds to form. Does this game feel like it’s taking forever to anyone else?

Our board of trustees doesn’t want to be serious about football! Not wanting to get into the big boy college athletics. So this is what we get. Jive ass pocket book stealing half ass attempt at football. Pittsburgh Pirates way!

Well when you hit a line driver from 50 it’s not Pitt’s night. How that wasn’t blocked no idea but here comes the dreaded 3 and out when it counts if this game holds to form. Does this game feel like it’s taking forever to anyone else?

It's been slow and just a feeling the entire game there is no way we win.

Our board of trustees doesn’t want to be serious about football! Not wanting to get into the big boy college athletics. So this is what we get. Jive ass pocket book stealing half ass attempt at football. Pittsburgh Pirates way!

Agree with all that EXCEPT the Succo part.
Succos actively try losing, Pitt does a half-assed attempt to win

They are lining up 15 yards off the receiver at tho top of the screen. Dummy doesn't even glance at him.

I’ve defended Duzz but this is impossible to defend. He’s stuck with a garbage Qb and hasn’t found a OC

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT