ADVERTISEMENT

Pitt vs E. Michigan Gamethread

This game is already a pragmatic loss regardless of whether Pitt actually wins the game. A death struggle with a MAC team with a losing record in conference is not a good look. A literal loss should be an immediately fireable offense. Coaching negligence.

This EMU defense has only given up less points than 20 twice this year. Even Central Connecticut State, who plays in Duquesne and RMU's league put up 29.

The reality is we have a MAC offense and Whipple is a terrible coordinator

Cant argue with that too much, but it goes beyond that. This team was lousy in the 2nd halves of games last year with a different OC.

It’s like Pitt is the anti 2nd half adjustments team.

Reactions: PittPanthers90
Hamlin could’ve easily picked up his 2nd unsportsmanlike there and been ejected after smacking the ball out of Glass’ hand after the play.

Cant argue with that too much, but it goes beyond that. This team was lousy in the 2nd halves of games last year with a different OC.

It’s like Pitt is the anti 2nd half adjustments team.

I’m not sure many coordinators are gonna get much out of the material they have to work with. No way to know of course but talent is severely lacking.

“ maybe I’ll tackle him by grabbing his shirt ... after he’s in end zone “

WTF?

I might have to shut this mess off

I’ve got a headache

Reactions: Black_Man_Panther
They call more different plays on an average series then we've called all season.

Can we assume if you do gang signs you're probably not going to get a degree? Smh

What exactly there was a “gang sign”??

I didn’t see anything that was a known sign. They were doing what you see in the NFL (which I actually don’t mind when it’s my team).

The stupidity was that it’s against the rules at this level

Time for smashmouth between the tackles with our 145lb scatback mixing in passes behind the LOS come from behind offense.

Reactions: rmf05
I wonder how all the “let’s schedule MAC and FCS team to inflate our win total” crowd is viewing this?

I was just thinking the same thing. But our OL is horrible.

Yeah I’m not buying it, has made some nice runs for sure but on most occasions had plenty of time to throw.

I was thinking more like if Pitt had played Sam Howell with this kind of effort on defense UNC would have put up 50.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT