ADVERTISEMENT

Pitt vs Miami Gamethread

Going into the year I really didn’t care what their record was. I just wanted to see some growth and wanted to see some fundamentals displayed.

Jeff just isn’t it I’m not gonna spend much time breaking down why because it’s just a waste of time ..but the remainder of the game watch how many times we set a screen and screen air or the mesh point of the screen is messed up or the timing of the screen is messed up… that’s why he should go.

Reactions: TheSpecialSauce
Name names

this is and has been entirely inexcusable since that Easter weekend 6 years ago or whatever it was
I agree it's been a shit show of epic proportions. It sucks. But bringing up Dixon who wanted to leave anyways from 6 seasons ago is pointless now. We have to focus on getting rid of Capel and his terrible staff and getting a solid coach here.

Right now I’m more interested in venting thanks

besides …me “focusing “ isn’t going to do anything… not a damn thing.

so I’ll vent to keep it real😂

Why is Jeffress in the game? Capel should have been playing Eze ahead of him. Miami pulled away in the first half when Mo went out and Jeffress came in. Capel is an awful coach in every which way.

Ok ok I’m focused

not working

focus focus

nope still sucks 🤦‍♂️🤷‍♂️

Miami is horrible at rebounding
Horrible
They're getting everything they want

"This is a team that's dialed in, they care about one another and they're unselfish," Lyke continued. "They believe in coach Capel and what he's teaching them. He has not lost the team by any stretch. They responded well in the second half. There's a desire to win

Reactions: Horton Who
In all seriousness I’m happy Will hit that three… he needed something to fall eventually

I can't remember seeing so many turnovers where we literally just seemed to give the other team the ball. Just god awful decision making.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT