ADVERTISEMENT

Pitt vs Miss St game thread

Yikes. Tough to take credit for that final possession.

Mississippi State is the worst shooting team I have ever seen. Is there a rogue team manager effing with their contact lens prescriptions?

Thank God!

Damn what a grind. Had to fight for every inch to survive it.

Could this be the springboard to go on a little run???

Reactions: Ski11585
Wow that ending sums up miss st. Can’t make a wide open 3 or easy tip in.

Pitt would have won by double digits with Fede so they deserve credit for winning by any means necessary, even if it was by giving up an easy look and not rebounding at the buzzer.

Thank God!

Damn what a grind. Had to fight for every inch to survive it.

Could this be the springboard to go on a little run???
Need Fede healthy. Jb is not going to play a worse game. But yeah these kind of games spark Cinderella runs

Reactions: ToddPA
Wow, can't recall the last time I saw someone that wide open for a game winner. That dude won't ever forget that, but damn am I glad he missed it.

Reactions: Cavalier Panther
Capel shitting all over Hugley...lol, love it
Wow that ending sums up miss st. Can’t make a wide open 3 or easy tip in.

Pitt would have won by double digits with Fede so they deserve credit for winning by any means necessary, even if it was by giving up an easy look and not rebounding at the buzzer.
There is no easy tip in when there’s less than a second on the game clock

hate to be negative after a game but their poor rebounding almost cost them the game. JB and Nike watched the shot instead of boxing out and gave the Ms st guy a Great shot at a tip. That’s coaching. I don’t tnink they practice rebounding

Reactions: 303vND
I said to my wife before that last play that I was worried about a missed OReb. And it happened. And God, we were lucky the tip didn't go in.

Reactions: gary2
Hell of a block by GDG at the end.

It was funny, Capel had a really bad look on his face right before the final play. He seemed like he didn't like our ability to stop their preferred play at the end.

Sometimes better to be lucky than good.

Well done boys! Hail!

Great grind-it-out victory.

This has been a heckuva season.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT