ADVERTISEMENT

Pitt vs. Wake Forest Game Thread

I've never seen a dumber, more bumbling bunch of idiots in my life as I've seen with this Pitt team and coaches. Dumb doesn't even begin to describe how low they've gone. These losers are paid to win and this is what they do????

Reactions: sonofabit
I'm guessing the guy that caught the game winner would have been covered by McMillon, but McMillon got himself kicked out.

My God seriously these refs DO need fired for that… right?

The refs are terrible. But we didn't lose this game because of the refs. We lost because we have a lot of very dumb people on this team and on the sidelines who can't play or coach. Pitt doesn't deserve to win another game the rest of the year. They're horrible! This was a VERY BAD WAKE TEAM THAT WE JUST LOST TO!!!

Reactions: Pittisit4me
First off the game shouldn’t have been the close. Secondly the dl got no pressure in crunch time and made a scrub look like an all world qb.

Bitch at the calls all you want but this is on the staff

Sorry but I can’t get upset about bad calls against a garbage team. This isn’t on the officials. It’s on the staff
On the staff for their QB getting a first down to ice the game only to have the refs say he didn't? This staff leaves a lot to be desired, but that part of the game was absolutely not on the staff.

Mcmillon should be benched next game for stupidity. Don’t slide Vayair, they only had two timeouts.

On the staff for their QB getting a first down to ice the game only to have the refs say he didn't? This staff leaves a lot to be desired, but that part of the game was absolutely not on the staff.

Both are to blame. Defense couldn’t get a stop and the offense was terrible. But that call did completely take away a win from us.

Why did the idiot Pitt players run all the way down the field after the interception? How dumb is that? I'm beginning to believe we've got IQ's on this team that wouldn't break 75.

Both are to blame. Defense couldn’t get a stop and the offense was terrible. But that call did completely take away a win from us.
Isolate everything else. A first down seals the game.

The rest of the game, McMillon had two dumb penalties to push Pitt back, the punter had another awful kick, the defense laid an egg, the offense only mustered 17 points. Yeah, we know that all sucked, but even with everything that had already happened, Pitt did enough to win.

Any SOB on this site that believes that there is no bias by the Refs in the ACC is blind!
Oh believe me you’ll read it soon

Because they just don’t want to “look bitchy”

Even though it’s exactly what happened

Not just our first down but the touchdown for them

Guys. The fact our Qb didn’t understand you run out of bounds because they have no timeouts left and you can go into victory formation is all that matters. It’s completely inexcusable. In the long history of just God Awful losses for Pitt this is the most inexcusable and horrific of them all

Reactions: pittmeister
Why did the idiot Pitt players run all the way down the field after the interception? How dumb is that? I'm beginning to believe we've got IQ's on this team that wouldn't break 75.
To celebrate an awesome play like they do at every college and NFL team?

Guys. The fact our Qb didn’t understand you run out of bounds because they have no timeouts left and you can go into victory formation is all that matters. It’s completely inexcusable. In the long history of just God Awful losses for Pitt this is the most inexcusable and horrific of them all
Okay, I'm mad but this is dumb. This team isn't going anywhere and only has two wins.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT