ADVERTISEMENT

Pulisic Covid

Sean Miller Fan

Lair Hall of Famer
Oct 30, 2001
You'd think he would be ready for Sep 2 vs El Salvador but you know the kinds of games Central American Federations play. Wouldn't suprise me at all if they don't let him in the country.

These are 2 big road games early. Have to get a minimum of 4 points. They SHOULD win all 3.

You'd think he would be ready for Sep 2 vs El Salvador but you know the kinds of games Central American Federations play. Wouldn't suprise me at all if they don't let him in the country.

These are 2 big road games early. Have to get a minimum of 4 points. They SHOULD win all 3.
The kid just can’t catch a break. Every year it’s something that hinders his ability to firmly put himself in the starting lineup at Chelsea. This year he gets to Chelsea camp on time and fit (for once), scores a goal opening weekend, and then gets hit with this. My guess is he will be back for the USA games, but he will be on the outside looking in at Chelsea. It’s too bad. Im afraid will be sold next summer.

Chelsea spent a lot on lukaku, he will play a lot which means somebody is going to get dumped, and pulisic could be it.

It wouldn't surprise me if US Soccer decided to not even take him to El Salvador. He's not going to play anywhere close to 270 minutes in those three games anyway, so they may decide to leave him at home and play him full games (or close to it) in the second and third games.

It wouldn't surprise me if US Soccer decided to not even take him to El Salvador. He's not going to play anywhere close to 270 minutes in those three games anyway, so they may decide to leave him at home and play him full games (or close to it) in the second and third games.
They need to win and he will be rested in some ways. They need to make the WC so that means he starts and plays most of the 3 games

They need to win and he will be rested in some ways. They need to make the WC so that means he starts and plays most of the 3 games

He might. He might not. But there is no way that anyone can consider the first game of a 14 game "season" to be a must win game. It simply is not, no matter what you think.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT