ADVERTISEMENT

Rothstein Off-season ACC rankings

wow. Now he must not be? What an odd pull to try and troll me that *checks notes* Rick Pitino isn't the greatest coach of all time? You people need serious help.

In related news, in year 1 Rick has a better NET and KenPom than Pitt. They're also the first team out according to bracket matrix.

Wait until you see what he does with the mafia NIL $ this offseason. Will make Ohio State's football offseason seem like child's play.

So you are now saying he needs to buy his wins?

lol WUT? every team is buying players? Do you think Blake Hinson is here because he loves Pittsburgh winters? out of all the stupid things I've said, this is what you go to... you need a new hobby

Lol. Let's go about this another way.

Rick has only won by cheating more than his peers. That's it. End of story. If that makes him "the greatest coach of all time" in your mind. Ok, but he's a sub .500 coach in the NBA and Euro... where he couldn't cheat more than others.

By your own admission, he needs to outspend everyone else next year to win again which is who he's always been.

Lol. Let's go about this another way.

Rick has only won by cheating more than his peers. That's it. End of story. If that makes him "the greatest coach of all time" in your mind. Ok, but he's a sub .500 coach in the NBA and Euro... where he couldn't cheat more than others.

By your own admission, he needs to outspend everyone else next year to win again which is who he's always been.
There isn't a coach in NCAA history that has won big outside of Tony Bennett that isn't spending more than their competitors? What is going on here?

Do you think Zion went to Duke for free after Bill Self, another guy who is considered one of the greatest of all time, offered him 100k because his family just loved Jeff Capel so much? or Marvin Bagley? or any UNC player? Sam Gilbert and UCLA? Golden Panthers?

wow. Now he must not be? What an odd pull to try and troll me that *checks notes* Rick Pitino isn't the greatest coach of all time? You people need serious help.

In related news, in year 1 Rick has a better NET and KenPom than Pitt. They're also the first team out according to bracket matrix.

Wait until you see what he does with the mafia NIL $ this offseason. Will make Ohio State's football offseason seem like child's play.
You sure about the NIL money at St. Johns? Pitino was crying just last week about a salary cap. I don't think Cal, or Bill Self would share those sentiments.

You sure about the NIL money at St. Johns? Pitino was crying just last week about a salary cap. I don't think Cal, or Bill Self would share those sentiments.
Yep. 100 percent sure. Uncle Mas gonna have the money FLOWING through multiple construction companies. That's why Rick went on that tirade. He's gonna be averaging a mill per starter.

Yep. 100 percent sure. Uncle Mas gonna have the money FLOWING through multiple construction companies. That's why Rick went on that tirade. He's gonna be averaging a mill per starter.

Why does the mafia care about St. John's basketball? Aren't they focused on money-making ventures?

Pitino bringing in a Genovese grandson to be a walk-on at Kentucky 25 years ago pays dividends in NIL in the 2020’s. The biggest 4D chess player in the history of the sport.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT