ADVERTISEMENT

Seth Davis on Capel & Pitt

Just trying to attain your status of Obsession. Not sure I can get to that point of my points
just guessing you are one of the posters, under a different name, that abused those of us that really liked Jamie Dixon. calling people out as a JIG. Capel was in his early 30's at OU. He has lifted Pitt out of the dumpster, from a talent perspective. lets see how this team progresses this year. you have no clue whether Capel is a good coach, just aggressive opinions.

just guessing you are one of the posters, under a different name, that abused those of us that really liked Jamie Dixon. calling people out as a JIG. Capel was in his early 30's at OU. He has lifted Pitt out of the dumpster, from a talent perspective. lets see how this team progresses this year. you have no clue whether Capel is a good coach, just aggressive opinions.
Last Place is Last Place.. Thats where Jeff Capel has finished 3 out of Last 4 years as a Head Coach.. He has a Worse Career Win % than the Wonderful Kevin Stallings.. you know who Kevin Stallings is Correct? Do I need to say anymore?

It's that "Phil" dude that used to create several new handles a week...apparently he's out of the ward.

Reactions: mo cheeks

Good item in Seth Davis’ mailbag this week about Capel/Pitt. He pretty much captures the current state of the program and what it’s going to take to get on track, but also adds that he believes Capel is the favorite to land at Duke so it could be a race to see what happens first.

I think we’re more likely to get back to a tournament before Coach K hands over the reigns to the next in line, but it certainly is an interesting question
I said a while back, that capel is in line for the Duke job once coach K hangs it up

I said a while back, that capel is in line for the Duke job once coach K hangs it up
They’re not hiring Capel. There’s much more successful Duke alums. And they don’t have to hire a Duke guy. They may see what Carolina became before Roy and decide to pay Brad Stevens 10 million a year. Capel is about 8th on their list.

Reactions: TheSpecialSauce
I LOVE Jeff Capel. Love hearing him speak, think he could make Pitt an annual Top 25 team, hope he’s here for the next 20 years.

And I’m really frustrated with Narduzzi right now.

But as it stands, the football program is in a much better spot than the basketball program AT THE MOMENT.

it is not in much better shape

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT