ADVERTISEMENT

Steelers vs Bills

BFo8

Head Coach
Apr 2, 2013
So far looks a lot like the latter end of last season. OL can’t run block, QB has a noodle arm and floats anything farther than 10 yards, and defense on the field way too much. Going to be really hard to score points if they can’t stretch the field a little.

Other than the one shank the new punter looks like a definite improvement.

So far looks a lot like the latter end of last season. OL can’t run block, QB has a noodle arm and floats anything farther than 10 yards, and defense on the field way too much. Going to be really hard to score points if they can’t stretch the field a little.

Other than the one shank the new punter looks like a definite improvement.
They look like the same team we saw at the end of last season. Not a good sign.

Get Rudolph in there sooner than later.
That might just work itself out when Ben’s OL gets him injured.

Nice run blocking, too. I don’t disapprove of the Najee pick, but with the way things are looking today they might as well have just kept Conner and drafted another OL in round 1. But we got an OL anchored by 3 mid round draft picks… let’s see how it goes. So far, not so good.

Game is basically over once Buffalo goes up 2 possessions which looks to be soon, same as the last two times the Steelers played them.

Reactions: TD#33
That might just work itself out when Ben’s OL gets him injured.

Nice run blocking, too. I don’t disapprove of the Najee pick, but with the way things are looking today they might as well have just kept Conner and drafted another OL in round 1. But we got an OL anchored by 3 mid round draft picks… let’s see how it goes. So far, not so good.

Game is basically over once Buffalo goes up 2 possessions which looks to be soon, same as the last two times the Steelers played them.
Buffalo is stacking the line they have no respect for Pittsburgh’s passing attack. And why should they?

I think putting a qb in there with arm strength will loosen up opposing defenses and open holes for Harris.

Ben has got to go but unless he gets injured, or retires on his own during the season, he will remain starter

They look like the same team we saw at the end of last season. Not a good sign.
It’s almost amazing how similar it looks. Forgot to add Ingram looks like he can still apply pressure from the edge and maybe replace what DuPree gave you so that’s a positive.

I just dont think you can consistently succeed if you can’t throw the ball downfield at all. This team was the worst in the league or close to it last year and this year isn’t going to be any better.

Watt’s getting mugged including on that touchdown.

There was a play earlier in the game where 2 OL had their hands around his waist and it didn’t get called.

And of course that has no bearing on the anemic offense but there have been a few obvious holds not called.

Reactions: Millerton24
Just like how I didn’t understand how Pitt was 4 point favorites at Tennessee until I lol saw Milton, I guess this explains why the Steelers were 6.5 point dogs to Buffalo. Roethlisberger not being a legitimate NFL qb at this point in his career

Gabriel Davis is a serious pain… on top of this, he put up big numbers against Pitt both times they played UCF too.

The Steelers just can’t beat the Bills anymore. They’ve been clearly passed up by them.

Gabriel Davis is a serious pain… on top of this, he put up big numbers against Pitt both times they played UCF too.

The Steelers just can’t beat the Bills anymore. They’ve been clearly passed up by them.
Pittsburgh just doesn’t have a good qb starting at this point. They lead in this game with a younger qb with a stronger arm, with mobility.

As I said I don’t believe Ben is better than Mason Rudolph at this point

Pittsburgh just doesn’t have a good qb starting at this point. They lead in this game with a younger qb with a stronger arm, with mobility.

As I said I don’t believe Ben is better than Mason Rudolph at this point
I’m not so sure Rudolph even makes much of a difference with this OL.

You all just couldn’t wait to bury Ben, huh?

Reactions: HailToPitt725
Yes. I guess I'm just not a ridiculous homer who says dumb things.
Josh Allen has been an inconsistent passer since I saw him as a rookie and NOTHING has changed. He also makes questionable decisions on the field of play.

What I saw from him in the first half didn’t surprise me at all as I expected it.

• Haha
Reactions: FireballZ
Josh Allen has been an inconsistent passer since I saw him as a rookie and NOTHING has changed. He also makes questionable decisions on the field of play.

What I saw from him in the first half didn’t surprise me at all as I expected it.
You don't have a clue what you're talking about.

Reactions: pitt90seven

Big Ben is just very scared in the pocket because he knows at his age he can’t evade the pass rush. If you look at him he is very nervous and fidgety. It’s over.

Yeah the scrub who threw for over 4000yds last year and finished 2nd in the NFL MVP vote behind Aaron Rodgers.....
One of the favorites again this year. Have never seen a QB that had accuracy issues the way he did in college and early in his NFL career all of a sudden become this good.

You don't have a clue what you're talking about.
Forget the stats and actually use your eyes. This first half from Allen was not a shock and he is Buffalo’s weak link with regards to winning a Super Bowl.

They will regret that contract they gave him. Lol the Bills coach feels more comfortable calling run plays for Allen than pass plays

He’s a top 5 guy in the league, not sure anyone even disputes that anymore.

For those who think Ben is terrible, just wait until Haskins has to play.
The only way he’s ever seeing the field is if the top 2 guys get hurt. With how immobile those top 2 are that may be a definite possibility though.

I blame management way more than him. It was obvious in the second half of last year that he couldn’t throw down the field anymore. It doesn’t mean he won’t still have some moments in games, hell he may have some today. However it won’t be nearly enough over the course of a full season, at this point he is in the bottom half of starting QB’s in the league.

Then the NFL must really suck at the qb position.
Every single quarterback ranking from every source you can find, from dozens of people who do this for a living, have Allen ranked in the top 5 quarterbacks in the NFL.

So what makes the take from all of those folks wrong and your singular take correct?

Every single quarterback ranking from every source you can find, from dozens of people who do this for a living, have have ranked in the top 5 quarterbacks in the NFL.

So what makes the take from all of those folks wrong and your singular take correct?
The announcer just said what I have said, the accuracy is a problem.

He misses too many open receivers for me to consider him a great qb.

Bad pass to Diggs
Yeah he still has some WTF throws, but it’s not a coincidence that the Bills have gone from a joke to the AFC title game in the few years since he arrived. He’s also going against one of the best defenses in the league today.

Yeah he still has some WTF throws, but it’s not a coincidence that the Bills have gone from a joke to the AFC title game in the few years since he arrived. He’s also going against one of the best defenses in the league today.
I like the Bills coach personally. They made the playoffs with Tyrod Taylor as their quarterback too

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT