ADVERTISEMENT

Steelers vs Bills

He hasn’t had a lot of room to work with, but I like the way Harris always seems to fall forward for the extra half yard. He is going to be good if you can get any kind of push up front.

Only way Pittsburgh loses is if they screw up a potential onside kick

Steelers have upgraded their pass rush getting Ingram. I love Dupree but with Highsmith stepping up and Ingram healthy, they are scary.

Reactions: mike 301
That is the definition of a defense stealing a game, what an unbelievable performance. Buffalo may not be held under 17 points for the rest of the season.

Bailed out by an absurd playcall… I thought for sure Allen would end up getting that with his legs. They need to get in the end zone to win this one though for sure
I consider it more of an outstanding defensive play....but god forbid you give the Steelers credit for anything.

I consider it more of an outstanding defensive play....but god forbid you give the Steelers credit for anything.
The blocked punt TD will get most of the attention, but the stop on 4th and 1 was the play of the game.

Reactions: TD#33
Knowing how to win is sometimes underrated, the Bengals today are exhibit A. This was a game they had pretty much in hand, but couldn’t figure out how to finish it up and now are in OT.

Wait til he has his two head scratching losses to teams that should be in the same area code. Happens every year. The Raiders are a good bet to beat them.
The problem with being a Steeler fan is we had the Chuck Noll team that just won. The NFL is truly any given Sunday.

Yeah agreed . But he did get clobbered a few times .
Thank God he's built like he is .
May they start to gel as a unit, not holding my breath though. If they can get Harris established in some of these games maybe it slows down the rush a little.

Good call.......
…ok, yeah, I’m a terrible pessimist in the moment, you got me there. But bigger picture - I’m not as down on the Steelers (and Ben, as I stood up for him earlier in this thread) as most people are. They’re still a threat and could very easily make it into the playoffs as a wildcard.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT