ADVERTISEMENT

Stillers - Jags

Trubisky is more decisive than Pickett. The problem is he makes the wrong decision 3/4 of the time. A confident dumb guy is not an ideal QB
His decision to run on that play was good. Wish Kenny did that more. He appears a bit more athletic than Kenny too.

Reactions: Chaos
This offense needed that to be a catch, they go down 2 scores it’s a long road back.

Whew. He had a long way to run if he's able to pull that screen pass in

or you could look at their body of work and trubisky's scramble there is the absolute height of his athleticism, pickett's scramble earlier was just as good
It might be that Kenny is just indecisive in those situation.

or you could look at their body of work and trubisky's scramble there is the absolute height of his athleticism, pickett's scramble earlier was just as good
I’d argue that Trubisky has always been above average running the ball, it’s a big part of why he’s still in the league.

Reactions: Fk_Pitt
I mean they have to stick with Warren at this point, no? Swallow your pride and keep carrying it with the hot hand.
the problem is canada will call a run from under center so the defense will switch instantly into a 9 man box and warren will get stuffed. has happened many times this year. just like everyone else warren has to actually have a chance

I wonder how much rope a dope goes on with TJ. It’s like he saves his sacks for weighty downs.

A couple plays earlier in the series on 3rd down they triple teamed Watt with the tight end, back and tackle. And then for some reason on that 3rd down they left the tackle out there against him all by himself.

A couple plays earlier in the series on 3rd down they triple teamed Watt with the tight end, back and tackle. And then for some reason on that 3rd down they left the tackle out there against him all by himself.
Had to be an accident. Cmon man you know all football coaches are geniuses and infallible.

• Haha
Reactions: TheSpecialSauce
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT