ADVERTISEMENT

Super Bowl Gamethread

Agree. I thought both were very good. Stapleton gave one of the best national anthem performances I can recall. Maybe not quite Whitney Houston level, but pretty damned good.
That was damn good.

Getting a little tired of the score a touchdown then the Rocketts dance in the end zone .. I mean really ? Act like you been there ...

• Haha
Reactions: HailToPitt725
Is this going to count? Surprised they didn’t rule it incomplete on the field after letting it play out.

Why does this field suck so bad?? Skating rink
They interviewed the 94 year old " Sod Father " on FOX and he was a little perturbed/concerned about the half time show screwing it up ... He was a pretty cool dude I must say .. Seems he may have been correct ...

Sorry but Pat Mahommes reminds me of Troy Aikman and I just want to punch him in the face ..

They interviewed the 94 year old " Sod Father " on FOX and he was a little perturbed/concerned about the half time show screwing it up ... He was a pretty cool dude I must say .. Seems he may have been correct ...
Everyone was slipping like crazy in the first half, too.

I wonder why teams never try to go for two when they’re up by one point and score a touchdown. Why not try to make it a two-possession game?

Everyone was slipping like crazy in the first half, too.
Yeah this was pre game . They were doing half time rehearsals I should have noted . He wasn’t real happy they were all over his field ..
Typical ole time good old Italiano .. “Get off my lawn” ! Type dude ..
But pleasant ..

The corporate Rock Star ad was good

Talk about an annoying over used cliche

“You’re a rock star .. no you’re a rock star” lol

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT