ADVERTISEMENT

To the visiting UCF fans... HAHAHA!

UCF may not be ranked by the end of the year. They're borderline top 25 right now. That doesn't get you into NY6 bowl game. And from what I saw, they don't deserve to be in a top bowl of any kind.

Boise is pretty overrated as well, they are going to slip up before the season is over.

Reactions: Endeavor.
What was up with all the black shirts on lower 50 yrd line visitors side? You would think that these are all season ticket seats. I could not believe that there were that many UCF fans sitting there.

Reactions: PittFamily2
I caught that too, Really, during the National Anthem.

I agree.
In the bars they were a real cocky group thinking the win was already in the book.
One guy tried to convince me the AAC is as good as the ACC.

In the stands the few UCFers around us were annoying. No class.

Great win and the PITT fans seated near the UCF fans let them know they were a classless group.

This ends their season and the constant calls to put UCF in the CFP.

They also played "dirty" trying to get away with late hits when the officials were doing other things.
I noticed one UCFer player who blind sided a PITT player after the whistle, go up ran to the sideline right to a UCF coach who high fived and patted the player on the back.
I believe that was part of the UCF plan to intimidate PITT players.

But the late hits and penalties did come back to bite the UCFers late in the 4th.

Not impressed by the UCF road show!

Last edited:
Reactions: HailToPitt725
I agree.
In the bars they were a real cocky group thinking the win was already in the book.
One guy tried to convince me the AAC is as good as the ACC.

In the stands the few UCFers around us were annoying. No class.

Great win and the PITT fans seated near the UCF fans let them know they were a classless group.

This ends their season and the constant calls to put UCF in the CFP.

They also played "dirty" trying to get away with late hits when the officials were doing other things.
I noticed one UCFer player who blind sided a PITT player after the whistle, go up ran to the sideline right to a UCF coach who high fived and patted the player on the back.
I believe that was part of the UCF plan to intimidate PITT players.

But the late hits and penalties did come back to bite the UCFers late in the 4th.

Not impressed by the UCF road show!

Thank you for the insight. I rest my case....

Thank you for the insight. I rest my case....

Here's the odd part of my post.

I noticed your thread but didn't read your initial post until just now. So my post was prior to reading your post starting the thread but they're very similar.

Your post had one element that I missed the officials did attempt to help UCF maintain their Cinderella win streak.
There were a lot of bad calls on PITT players and no calls on UCF players.

stop being a prick.
Pittmeister's comment was appropriate.

UCF fans disqualified themselves.
We were at a bar pre game. The UCFer's refused to converse with PITT fans. They were sure they had this one in the books and thought we had an inferior program. One guy told me they out recruit Florida since the Florida, Tennessee game was on. I have no idea about that one.

I was trying to be friendly and spoke to a group of UCFer's about getting into a P5 conference. That's when they all almost in inison told us the ACC sucks and the AAC is one of the better conferences in football. Delusional and obnoxious.

Those were the most obnoxious visiting football fans ever.

They should take lessons from Ok St fans they were great, in fact we met some Ok St people who we still keep in touch with.

Pittmeister's comment was appropriate.

UCF fans disqualified themselves.
We were at a bar pre game. The UCFer's refused to converse with PITT fans. They were sure they had this one in the books and thought we had an inferior program. One guy told me they out recruit Florida since the Florida, Tennessee game was on. I have no idea about that one.

I was trying to be friendly and spoke to a group of UCFer's about getting into a P5 conference. That's when they all almost in inison told us the ACC sucks and the AAC is one of the better conferences in football. Delusional and obnoxious.

Those were the most obnoxious visiting football fans ever.
They should take lessons from Ok St fans they were great, in fact we met some Ok St people who we still keep in touch with.

Thank you sir...

You’re right about the Oklahoma State fans...

I was at Stillwater back in 2016 to watch the Pitt game. Even though we lost, it was one of the best road experiences I’ve ever had. The OKST fans were fantastic. They were polite, very welcoming and great to talk to.

As for H2P 2003, he is a loser as well as stupid.

Reactions: HailToPitt725
Thank you sir...

I was at Stillwater back in 2016 to watch the Pitt game. Even though we lost, it was one of the best road experiences I’ve ever had. The OKST fans were fantastic. They were polite, very welcoming and great to talk to.

I believe he's a millennial and they don't like it when you call a certified jerk a certified jerk.

Ok here you go. We have great seats but there were about 10 UCFer's in our section. These are season ticket taken seats so I guess they moved down and took empty seats.
When UCF was up 31-21 instead of being just happy clapping cheering they were dancing int the faces of PITT fans. One guy in our section wanted to end their fun. I did too but told him their not worth it. Eventually the usher guy asked them for tickets and they left.

Last edited:
Thank you sir...

Came here to post this exact comment. My dad and I were at that game (can only make it to so many Pitt games living in Kansas City) and they had the nicest, classiest fans I’ve ever met. They thanked us for coming to the game and wished us safe travels. Got to have some good convos during the rain delay. Everyone around our seats were very welcoming and hospitable.

I think part of UCF’s problem is that they have a chip on their shoulder for being on the outside looking in. However, instead of adopting Boise State’s “anytime, anywhere” mentality, they appear to have an entitlement problem and seem to think they’ve already “made it,” which creates some arrogance. They want all the perks that come with being a P5 team while taking a lot of shortcuts along the way, including turning down a few neutral sites and 2-1 deals and then crying foul because P5 schools don’t want to schedule you. Honestly, I was shocked we scheduled them to begin with after they cancelled the return trip the first time around.

Reactions: pittmeister
Came here to post this exact comment. My dad and I were at that game (can only make it to so many Pitt games living in Kansas City) and they had the nicest, classiest fans I’ve ever met. They thanked us for coming to the game and wished us safe travels. Got to have some good convos during the rain delay. Everyone around our seats were very welcoming and hospitable.

I think part of UCF’s problem is that they have a chip on their shoulder for being on the outside looking in. However, instead of adopting Boise State’s “anytime, anywhere” mentality, they appear to have an entitlement problem and seem to think they’ve already “made it,” which creates some arrogance. They want all the perks that come with being a P5 team while taking a lot of shortcuts along the way, including turning down a few neutral sites and 2-1 deals and then crying foul because P5 schools don’t want to schedule you. Honestly, I was shocked we scheduled them to begin with after they cancelled the return trip the first time around.

Totally agree with you. I was hanging out talking to Chris Blewitt’s dad, when a bunch of OSU fans came over and thanked us for coming...Whenever they are on TV, I watch and root for them...Great fans...

As for the UCF fans, take a look on Twitter. A lot of people outside of Pitt fans are glad they lost. If that weren’t enough, they are whining about Pitt players having fake injuries and we were a bunch of thugs... I say good riddance...

Last edited:
Totally agree with you. I was hanging out talking to Chris Blewitt’s dad, when a bunch of OSU fans came over and thanked us for coming...Whenever they are on TV, I watch and root for them...Great fans...

As for the UCF fans and take a look on Twitter. A lot of people outside of Pitt fans are glad they lost. If that weren’t enough, they are whining about Pitt players having fake injuries and we were a bunch of thugs... I say good riddance...

Pitt is the Thugs? Did they watch the late hits their defense took on Pickett?

F them they are losers and we will not need to hear about them anymore this year.

Thank you sir...

went to Iowa a couple years ago, great visitor experience as well

went to Iowa a couple years ago, great visitor experience as well

I forgot them when they came to Heinz.
It was a while ago when we stayed at the Southside Holiday Inn Express and the Southside Hyatt. Moved up to Northshore these days. LOL.

The Iowa people were great fans in Pittsburgh. I believe we beat them and they still were nice people.

Great fans are great fans pre and post game.

The UCFer's were in the bars like flies pre game and disappeared post game thankfully!

One advantage I had that most people didn't is that play was run very close to directly in front of me. I was sitting at about the 38 yard line, and the line of scrimmage on that play was around the 35, so I had a really good view looking straight down the line.

You are mistaken. If you watch it on replay- the UCF player comes across, pulls up, ball is snapped then contact is made.

Reactions: H2P 2003
I’m not sure about that, was really, really close.

I will say this as well- I have a buddy who is a college ref (not a Pitt fan). He said the same thing after watching it. He felt the refs had a terrible game overall.

Pickett's last run to the 3 had a facemask as well.

Reactions: bwh05
I will say this as well- I have a buddy who is a college ref (not a Pitt fan). He said the same thing after watching it. He felt the refs had a terrible game overall.

Pickett's last run to the 3 had a facemask as well.

I thought the non PI call on the pass over the middle was far and away the worst call, most of the rest I can live with, but that one was blatant. Right in the middle with no one else around, no excuse to miss that.

Reactions: joeydavid
Your not questioning Joe the all knowing man are you? The nerve.

He can question all he wants. I told you what happened. The refs called exactly what I told you. And you admitted that you didn't actually see the play, but bitched about the call anyway.

I'd rather be "all knowing" and actually be right than be like you, "all knowing" without actually even seeing what happened but feeling the need to comment on it anyway.

Had they not canceled the return trip it would be Pitt 3-1 for the series instead of 2-1 Pitt.

Oh well

I have a big problem with the college game in regards to their offense. Why, after an incomplete pass must the refs hurry up and spot the ball? If it is an incomplete pass the offense should not get rewarded by making the defense hurry up. To me it's a stupid rule

UCF beat some really good teams along the way and did get screwed out of a shot for the national championship, some of their fans do have issues, but I would love to see them in the ACC Costal, but given their address it may never happen. Don’t forget they pummeled us the last two years, so they are due respect.
They also do not have the academics to get into the ACC. They are the WVUcc of Florida. Most of their roster could not get into ACC or even SEC schools.

Reactions: djbpitt
From Danny Marino to celebrating a SB win vs UCF on a 1 point win. I’m glad we could inject some much needed support into the local economy. We’re big on charity here.

Clearly, you're not big on charity. 70,000 students and a $183 million endowment. Our enrollment is a fraction of that and our endowment is $4 BILLION.

Or for some more perspective: Our National Institutes of Health funding in ONE YEAR is equal to about one-third of your entire endowment.

Last edited:
They also do not have the academics to get into the ACC. They are the WVUcc of Florida. Most of their roster could not get into ACC or even SEC schools.

Actually, as a Pitt alum and longtime Florida resident, I disagree. UCF is a pretty solid school and has some distinguished programs. Likening it to WVU is both incorrect and unfair.

And let's not kid ourselves: Talented football and basketball players get in just about everywhere they're wanted. That's a non-starter of an issue. Not to mention that the ACC has one of the biggest chronic academic cheaters in its ranks. (UNC)

Ucf would have been a good p5 team the last few years but a 9-3 or 10-2 one not a 12-0
Well when you have the luxury of going 10-2 and still make the playoffs, well take it. unfortunately we gotta be perfect for 3 years to be considered. You wouldn't understand.
Thanks for speaking the truth though, many programs don't want to admit that.

I just saw the UCF schedule. They play UConn next week!!! You have got to be kidding! They practically dropped football. If Pitt played the UCF schedule, they could count on 10 wins every year and maybe even go undefeated once in a while. That schedule is a joke and is every year!
Well FSU went to overtime with an FCS team, please take your "power 5" lenses off and realize you have it easy in some games as well.
Even the SEC has Vanderbilt and Tennessee to beat up on

UCF may not be ranked by the end of the year. They're borderline top 25 right now. That doesn't get you into NY6 bowl game. And from what I saw, they don't deserve to be in a top bowl of any kind.
When UCF won by 30 last year I didn't think Pitt deserved to be playing for the ACC championship but there you were. Relax man you won by 1 point at home on a trick play. A win is a win though, you did what you needed to do but please relax a little

Reactions: footnfan1
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT