ADVERTISEMENT

totally OT.other than newman, best recurring role on "Seinfeld"

My real first choice is Estelle.

"There we were like idiots without a piece of cake."

Reactions: bwh05
Can't believe nobody brought up the Soup Nazi, he was only in 2-3 episodes as well.

I met the soup nazi on the Southside at the old Folino's restaurant.. he was doing theatre at CMU and Folino's catered and out of appreciation he said he would entertain guests... super nice guy.

Can say I was a bit shocked at his height... very short.

Reactions: vietvet1
Babu Bhatt..Sue Ellen Mischke (a/k/a "the bra-less wonder")

Addendum: and the Soup Nazi, of course. He was only in one "regular" episode, but he made a guest appearance in the finale. I actually have an autographed photo of him (Larry Thomas, dressed in character) in my family room.
Sue Ellen. Baba ba BOOM!! Yum

I met the soup nazi on the Southside at the old Folino's restaurant.. he was doing theatre at CMU and Folino's catered and out of appreciation he said he would entertain guests... super nice guy.

When I got that autographed picture from him, we actually exchanged a few emails. He let me know where he was appearing and a few projects that he was involved with. He was doing some some small budget movies, too. Unfortunately, he never came around this area during that time, so I never got to meet-up with him.

When I got that autographed picture from him, we actually exchanged a few emails. He let me know where he was appearing and a few projects that he was involved with. He was doing some some small budget movies, too. Unfortunately, he never came around this area during that time, so I never got to meet-up with him.

Folino's was a great place to dine and voted the best soups in PITTsburgh... my Wife did get an autograph as well and picture together...

He was also in town for the opening of the PGH Soup Nazi restaurant along with the real soup Nazi. I heard he was very funny while the real soup Nazi was legitimately a bit of a douche. That place only lasted a month or two. It was under the parking garage for Kaufman's.

was he huge? (heard he's been working out)

He comes walking by, and I recognize him, then someone else, that's gold Jerry! That's gold!! He keeps on walking to get the hell out of there.

Only the second most random encounter at the Heinz Field parking lot. The first......................NORM!! For the ND game in 2005?, Wanny's first game, we were tailgating and we look over at a tailgate party a few spots down and it is.....George Wendt! NORM! Somehow my buddy had the theme to Cheers somewhere, we we plugged it into the car stereo and blared it. He looked over at us and laughed. He took pictures with us, it was great.

Reactions: HOF Coach
He comes walking by, and I recognize him, then someone else, that's gold Jerry! That's gold!! He keeps on walking to get the hell out of there.

Only the second most random encounter at the Heinz Field parking lot. The first......................NORM!! For the ND game in 2005?, Wanny's first game, we were tailgating and we look over at a tailgate party a few spots down and it is.....George Wendt! NORM! Somehow my buddy had the theme to Cheers somewhere, we we plugged it into the car stereo and blared it. He looked over at us and laughed. He took pictures with us, it was great.
Great story. The only "noteworthy" people whom I ever met at a Heinz Field tailgate were those "Inner Circle" guys who wear the top hats on Groundhog Day in Punxsutawney. :cool:

If you tell me he was drinking a Chardonnay you will ruin my day...

Not a great character but he is the inspiration for one of my favorite lines "Poppi was very sloppy"

"Big Yerry is making a big mistake Yerry!" I can't remember the character's name, he was in a few movies as a South American drug lord. "Not even I am above the policy."

"Big Yerry is making a big mistake Yerry!" I can't remember the character's name, he was in a few movies as a South American drug lord. "Not even I am above the policy."

Marcelino. He is in The Little Jerry and the Finale. Not sure these characters who only exist in one episode and the finale should count! But he had great delivery.

Marcelino. He is in The Little Jerry and the Finale. Not sure these characters who only exist in one episode and the finale should count! But he had great delivery.

Yah, yah! You see in Little Jerry Seinfeld the unlimited future you once had. Now, just because Jerry Seinfeld is a has-been, don't make Little Jerry Seinfeld a never-was!

There are a couple of characters on Seinfeld like that. They played a bad person in movies, but were funny on the show. The Frogger had one of those characters.

tenor.gif

George's mother.
Steinbrenner.
And the never seen but loved anyway. Art Van de Lay.

All the fake names are amazing:
H.E. Pennypacker
Kel Varnsen
Art Vandelay
Dr. Martin Van Nostrand of the Hoffer-Mandale Clinic of Belgium.

Reactions: Ronnyp91
Bob Cobb (a/k/a "The Maestro")

Jake Jermel

Joe Mayo

Lt. Joe Bookman (the library cop)

And course, Bob Sacamano (named after a real person)

Reactions: Pittguy93
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT