ADVERTISEMENT

#TurnOnTheL19HTS

So what's your point? That DiNucci was better QB? That Pickett would not have made a difference in any game? Did you watch the VT game? DiNucci couldn't move the ball, that was the biggest problem (the damage). If Pickett plays the whole game we have a shot.

I'll put you on "ignore" as well....
His point is nothing more than that he’d complain about the smell of Kate Upton’s perfume if she was sitting on his lap. An utter board pollutant. Nothing more.

Reactions: pittmeister
So what's your point? That DiNucci was better QB? That Pickett would not have made a difference in any game? Did you watch the VT game? DiNucci couldn't move the ball, that was the biggest problem (the damage). If Pickett plays the whole game we have a shot.

I'll put you on "ignore" as well....
I literally said "Pickett was, by far, the better QB." You can't be taken seriously, anymore, if you don't read and understand what you are responding to.

My point was that your post was ludicrous. Pickett started one game. You said: "We played much better towards the end of the season when Pickett was inserted as the starter." Well, it was one game. Literally the last game of the season. It wasn't "towards the end of the season." We didn't play "much better" even in the VT game you are trying to stretch the argument to. He played the vast majority of the VT game and the score was exactly the same with DiNucci in the game as it was with Pickett in the game. DiNucci had 3 drives and they scored a TD (thrown by DiNucci) and gained 70 total yards. Pickett had 10 drives for 296 total yards and a TD (thrown by our punter). Your entire post was revisionist history.

Put every reasonable poster on ignore for not revising history and using logic. The board should be great for you after that.

His point is nothing more than that he’d complain about the smell of Kate Upton’s perfume if she was sitting on his lap. An utter board pollutant. Nothing more.
Completely wrong. There is truth and then there is what pittmeister is selling. You are a "Pitt fan" who contemplated switching allegiances to a more convenient Carolina team in the last 12 months and post nothing, but BS. There is no indication you even follow the teams or watch the games, let alone attend anything.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT