ADVERTISEMENT

Weed.

recruitsreadtheseboards

Lair Hall of Famer
Gold Member
Jun 11, 2006
Does anyone notice lately....that lilting odor, maybe in traffic, in a parking lot, or even just following someone into the store and this pervasive skunk like order is emanating? It is pretty funny. Though I have to admit, the weed now smells alot worse than it did back in my day.

Easy Souf, I know you like to paint easy boxes, I am not against it, or anti. I just find it kind of humorous. Though you wonder with all of this usage in automobiles, that can't really be good.

Does anyone notice lately....that lilting odor, maybe in traffic, in a parking lot, or even just following someone into the store and this pervasive skunk like order is emanating? It is pretty funny. Though I have to admit, the weed now smells alot worse than it did back in my day.

Easy Souf, I know you like to paint easy boxes, I am not against it, or anti. I just find it kind of humorous. Though you wonder with all of this usage in automobiles, that can't really be good.
Go to a City League Football game and you are guaranteed a second hand high.

I dont vacation in Atlantic city anymore because the smell is overwhelming everywhere. I have no problem with "you do you" but when I am forced to dodge your weed shite smell, then I am against it.

Legalize it in your own home/car but it shouldn't be allowed in public. Treat it like an open container of alcohol or drinking in public.

It needs to be removed from schedule 1 since it’s essentially alcohol .

had groceries delivered this morning - and it was smelled like weed - at 8 am. That’s dedication

weed is much higher quality now than the cheap dirt weed a few decades back

The aroma was wafting through the parking lots during tailgate time before the game at Louisville last week. 😏

The smell coming out of the Penguins locker room in between periods during the 70's explains a lot.

I think this was mentioned in another thread but yeah . I've been at a stop light at an intersection or actually driving down the road and it's inescapable .
Walking into a convenient store behind someone who goes right to the junk food is a dead give away when its wafting off them ....
Oh . And someone who is totally infatuated with yellow school buses . :rolleyes:

514gtLyY2jL._AC_SX425_.jpg

I dont vacation in Atlantic city anymore because the smell is overwhelming everywhere. I have no problem with "you do you" but when I am forced to dodge your weed shite smell, then I am against it.

Legalize it in your own home/car but it shouldn't be allowed in public. Treat it like an open container of alcohol or drinking in public.

I agree with this. Fine with people doing what they want in their own homes. But when the kids playground smells like it, time for some enforcement.

I was in Manhattan a few months ago and the entire city smells like it. I've always hated that smell. Really one of the worst smells out there. The only reason it should be illegal (and I dont think it should be) is the smell.

Yeah New York City with my 12 year old daughter was horrible. Constant awful odor everywhere

I think I smell it less since it was legalized here in Vegas maybe 5 years ago. Since it has become readily available I think more people have switched to vape pens and edibles, you just don’t smell as much flower anymore.

Downtown is the exception, on the rare occasion I’m down there you smell it pretty much everywhere.

**** weed. Fetanyl Actually with the way local sport is....maybe nice country drives and good food on the weekends. And why waste the time??
A large dose of psychedelic drugs may actually be what one needs to begin to comprehend the plan Narduzzi has this year

weed is much higher quality now than the cheap dirt weed a few decades back
That could be a problem, I've tried the new weed that comes from these dispensaries, and it's too strong, I can't see how you can smoke that and drive. Of course, I'm the kind of person that might smoke weed socially maybe every few years so maybe I'm not the best judge. I used to be for legalization, now I seriously am not, having known a few younger people who just surrendered their lives to the legal weed lifestyle, I don't care if they're happy, it's a waste.

That could be a problem, I've tried the new weed that comes from these dispensaries, and it's too strong, I can't see how you can smoke that and drive. Of course, I'm the kind of person that might smoke weed socially maybe every few years so maybe I'm not the best judge. I used to be for legalization, now I seriously am not, having known a few younger people who just surrendered their lives to the legal weed lifestyle, I don't care if they're happy, it's a waste.
You have a couple dui’s right ?

Given the criteria you listed - you must be for the prohibition of alcohol as well.

Reactions: gopitt10
One man's foul is another man's fine.......
I bet you also lift the covers up over your head while laying in bed after you break wind.

my daughter lives in one of those beautiful new apartment buildings you see popping up all over our urban centers. She pays a few extra bucks per month to have a beautiful porch that overlooks her pool. But you can’t use the porch without being overtaken by the smell of weed. If there are noise ordinances, there should be smell ordinances too. I believe it’s a non smoking facility but I don’t know how you police it.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT