ADVERTISEMENT

What’s the Inside Story?

You're so funny Mr. Rooney. Don't you have more important things to do? Did you know that Mason played 4 games? Did you notice who he played against? Did you notice that immediately after Canada got canned they started doing things differently. It wasn't as much the playbook as it was the play callers, sequencing of calls, formation usage. Kenny Pickett had some absolute bombs thrown this year. They were few and far between often because of line play and play calling. If Kenny had gotten 4 games post Canada to compare to Mason post Canada your comparison would make a lot more sense. One of the biggest differences that Faulkner made was getting everyone on the same page and maximizing formation usage to play to personnel strengths. Kenny never played as poorly as Trubuski did last year, but somehow when Mason came in the reaction was as if he came in to relieve a struggling Kenny...he didn't. The way things played out were so odd. Enjoy your stillerz this year bud. I hope yinz have a decent season. Pittsburgh is a miserable city to live in when they suck.
Actually I’ve got plenty of time between rounds .

Yes , Kenny sucked less than Mitch .

Mason played 4 games in which the Steeler offense looked so much different than under Kenny or Mitch and they ran the exact same system all yr . Just ask the players who they wanted as their Qb . Has there been any bellyaching from the players on these moves . Actually it’s been the opposite……..should tell you something.

I’m going to exit this conversation ( for good ! ) with these final thoughts
1) it doesn’t matter what either of us think
2) The Steelers don’t believe they gave up on a future franchise Qb
3) The Steelers feel that their Qb room is far superior now with Wilson and Fields .( for what’s it’s worth so do I )
4) You shouldn’t allow a Fb teams play effect your life except for the 3 hrs you’re watching it …..it’s not all that important. Enjoy your day .

• Haha
Reactions: FireballZ

Mason played 4 games in which the Steeler offense looked so much different than under Kenny or Mitch and they ran the exact same system all yr . Just ask the players who they wanted as their Qb . Has there been any bellyaching from the players on these moves . Actually it’s been the opposite……..should tell you something.

3) The Steelers feel that their Qb room is far superior now with Wilson and Fields .( for what’s it’s worth so do I )
4) You shouldn’t allow a Fb teams play effect your life except for the 3 hrs you’re watching it …..it’s not all that important. Enjoy your day .
The Steelers also think they are an elite franchise…they are clearly not!

PT #1: Then why are you here?
Pt #'s 2 &3: Are you the official representative of the stillers?
Pt #4: Again, the 3-hour games are over. Why are you allowing this to affect your life? Your innumerable posts on this subject indicate that it is VERY important to you. Why is that?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT