ADVERTISEMENT

What’s the Inside Story?

What world do you live in ? Kenny outplaying Hurts !

Did you actually watch this season ? Mitch and Kenny had all the first team reps and neither performed anywhere near as well as Mason did . Kenny was healthy for the Buffalo game , think Mason plays over Ben in that situation ? Ben on one leg would’ve started that game .

Kenny will have a nice career as a backup , make millions of dollars and not get his body destroyed, not a bad gig .

Certain guys have IT , and after seeing him play and practice for two yrs the Steelers just let go of a franchise QB for basically nothing . Boy are they idiots .
Let's break this down real slow for you. Number one Jalen hurts first two seasons in the NFL where nothing to write home about he struggled and they were considering drafting Kenny Pickett when he came out they got an offensive coordinator that adjusted to what hurts did best which is throw the deep ball and they dedicated to to a strong run game and RPO and the rest was history he got a huge contract however teams over the last few weeks have seen to figure out the warts that the Eagles have been trying to hide which is if there's not a strong running game and they take away the deep ball hurts is not nearly as effective they literally employed down the stretch if for some reason they can't find a way to get back to what they do well there's no reason to believe that Kenny can't perform better than him can you pick it is praise for his accuracy and can you pick it has not shown the best of what he has in his first two years much like Jalen hurts didn't show the best of what he had his first two years not saying it's going to happen but it's ridiculous for anybody who knows football to suggest that it can't happen I don't know why I debate with some of you people you're like a bunch of Al Bundy's whose greatest success in football knowledge came at Polk high.

The silly part of this argument is Mason's numbers in his 6th year weren't better than Pickett's one game without Canada. Again, you, the stillers and just about anyone else you want to throw in there doesn't have a clue if Pickett is a QB1 in the NFL and that's 100% on the shear incompetence of the stillers.

That said, the experts (actual NFL guys) at 33rdTeam think he's a winning QB1 in the NFL off of his film. They agree the stillers phucked up the situation start to finish.
Find me one one national pundit that’s up in arms about the qb moves the Steelers made ….one ! Give names .

Find me one of his ex teammates who’ve expressed any displeasure in the moves . Justin Fields had guys pissed off at the Bears .

His own teammates were lobbying for Russell Wilson .

This isn’t Dan Marino fellas ….take your Pitt blue and gold goggles off !

• Haha
Reactions: joeydavid
Find me one one national pundit that’s up in arms about the qb moves the Steelers made ….one ! Give names .

Find me one of his ex teammates who’ve expressed any displeasure in the moves . Justin Fields had guys pissed off at the Bears .

His own teammates were lobbying for Russell Wilson .

This isn’t Dan Marino fellas ….take your Pitt blue and gold goggles off !

You can't even answer the first question- what young QB could be successful over the last 2 years with the stillers?

You can't even answer the first question- what young QB could be successful over the last 2 years with the stillers?
I can name one that wasn’t !

I’m not saying the circumstances were ideal , but the team that thought enough to draft him gave up on him . They interacted everyday with the guy and if they felt he was special he’d still be a Steeler .

I guess when he’s picking splinters out his butt in Philly those guys don’t know shit either !

I’m not saying the circumstances were ideal , but the team that thought enough to draft him gave up on him . They interacted everyday with the guy and if they felt he was special he’d still be a Steeler .

I guess when he’s picking splinters out his butt in Philly those guys don’t know shit either !

Ok. That's progress. Lol.

Steelers did play two rookie QBs last season that I’d have traded KP in a heartbeat for CJ Stroud and Wil Levis and both played on teams considered preseason inferior to the Steelers .

Ok, that's funny... yet delusional shit right there. Lol.

Thanks for the chuckle. That's hilarious.

Ok, that's funny... yet delusional shit right there. Lol.

Thanks for the chuckle. That's hilarious.
Guess you’d want KP over either of those rookies or are you inferring that both those guys were far superior to KP as rookies (vs a second yr guy .)

Stroud is what a franchise Qb looks like .

When Houston pummeled the Steelers 30-6 the Steelers were 3.5pts road favorites . In his 4th game as a pro Stroud threw for over 300yds and 2 TDS . KP has never done that .

Levis threw for 257 yds and looked impressive vs KP 160 yds . In his first yr with a bad team he had a higher Qb rating . In 9 games he had 8 TDS and 4 interceptions .

I know it’s all Matt Canadas fault .

Ummm he gave up on them. He asked for the trade because he didn't like how they were handling his career. This is America jack!! If you don't like your employer you have a right to leave. In his instance he was under contract and had to request a change. He is still making the exact same money as he would have in Pittsburgh, he is closer to his family and real support system, and he is exactly where he was going to be in Pittsburgh (remember he was told no chance to compete). At least he gets a fresh start in a new city ( if he farted in this city it would have been front page of the PG. "Pickett Stinks Up Local Restaurant" would have been the title🤣). Face it, too many people here wanted him to fail cause ya know Nitters make up a huge portion of the Steelers fan base and local media. I'm really happy for him, this move might salvage his career. You dumb dumbs keep bashing him. I'm a loyal Pitt fan and always want the best for the alum. It was blatantly obvious then....and even more so that he is gone that his request was super wise. F the local media, F the Steelers, and if you want to stick up for them F you too
Bryan Cranston Mic Drop GIF

Let's break this down real slow for you. Number one Jalen hurts first two seasons in the NFL where nothing to write home about he struggled and they were considering drafting Kenny Pickett when he came out they got an offensive coordinator that adjusted to what hurts did best which is throw the deep ball and they dedicated to to a strong run game and RPO and the rest was history he got a huge contract however teams over the last few weeks have seen to figure out the warts that the Eagles have been trying to hide which is if there's not a strong running game and they take away the deep ball hurts is not nearly as effective they literally employed down the stretch if for some reason they can't find a way to get back to what they do well there's no reason to believe that Kenny can't perform better than him can you pick it is praise for his accuracy and can you pick it has not shown the best of what he has in his first two years much like Jalen hurts didn't show the best of what he had his first two years not saying it's going to happen but it's ridiculous for anybody who knows football to suggest that it can't happen I don't know why I debate with some of you people you're like a bunch of Al Bundy's whose greatest success in football knowledge came at Polk high.
You’re right about Hurts struggles, we’ll see if he/philly can adjust.

Ummm he gave up on them. He asked for the trade because he didn't like how they were handling his career. This is America jack!! If you don't like your employer you have a right to leave. In his instance he was under contract and had to request a change. He is still making the exact same money as he would have in Pittsburgh, he is closer to his family and real support system, and he is exactly where he was going to be in Pittsburgh (remember he was told no chance to compete). At least he gets a fresh start in a new city ( if he farted in this city it would have been front page of the PG. "Pickett Stinks Up Local Restaurant" would have been the title🤣). Face it, too many people here wanted him to fail cause ya know Nitters make up a huge portion of the Steelers fan base and local media. I'm really happy for him, this move might salvage his career. You dumb dumbs keep bashing him. I'm a loyal Pitt fan and always want the best for the alum. It was blatantly obvious then....and even more so that he is gone that his request was super wise. F the local media, F the Steelers, and if you want to stick up for them F you too
If so many wanted him to fail, why the applause when he initially took over? Take the goggles off, there’s no conspiracy.

• Haha
Reactions: FireballZ
That said, the experts (actual NFL guys) at 33rdTeam think he's a winning QB1 in the NFL off of his film. They agree the stillers phucked up the situation start to finish.
These guys that ranked him the 2nd worst QB in the league for the upcoming season?

• Haha
Reactions: Ski11585
GAME, SET, MATCH!!!

The Steelers are acting like a jilted school girl because Kenny wasn't up for taking on their BS. Like..."how dare you break up with me!"
This is true
Listen the Steelers don’t owe Kenny anything and Kenny didn’t owe them anything
It’s a cold business

If the Steelers actually thought Kenny was the future -
They should have had a conversation about signing Wilson and looking to trade for fields .
Instead Kenny found out when we all did in the media
That’s all Kenny needed to know about his future .

It’s not quitting to say “you don’t want me? Cool - send me somewhere else )

Guess you’d want KP over either of those rookies or are you inferring that both those guys were far superior to KP as rookies (vs a second yr guy .)

Stroud is what a franchise Qb looks like .

When Houston pummeled the Steelers 30-6 the Steelers were 3.5pts road favorites . In his 4th game as a pro Stroud threw for over 300yds and 2 TDS . KP has never done that .

Levis threw for 257 yds and looked impressive vs KP 160 yds . In his first yr with a bad team he had a higher Qb rating . In 9 games he had 8 TDS and 4 interceptions .

I know it’s all Matt Canadas fault .
You are really banking on Levis?
The guy who got his coach fired ?
So they signed Mason Rudolph .

Okay

This is true
Listen the Steelers don’t owe Kenny anything and Kenny didn’t owe them anything
It’s a cold business

If the Steelers actually thought Kenny was the future -
They should have had a conversation about signing Wilson and looking to trade for fields .
Instead Kenny found out when we all did in the media
That’s all Kenny needed to know about his future .

It’s not quitting to say “you don’t want me? Cool - send me somewhere else )
Kenny should have known that Wilson will be 36 years old with a 1 year contract with the Steelers. If Kenny stays and is decent, he would be starting within 2 years.

Kenny should have known that Wilson will be 36 years old with a 1 year contract with the Steelers. If Kenny stays and is decent, he would be starting within 2 years.
Kenny was never going to get a chance to start. They demoted him to scout team Qb. Tomlin has lusted after the one true love of his life, Fields, has joyously embraced him, and will quickly find a way to bench Wilson. If both Wilson and Fields were injured and out for the season, Mikey and his enablers would be scouring the trash heaps of the NFL (and worse) to unearth and rehabilitate the next washed up, decomposing Stiller QB before the sun rose on Monday morning.

There’s not one Steeler fan that wanted KP to fail , not one . When someone becomes a Steeler no one cares what college they came from . They’re a Steeler.

I guess it logical to assume then that Pitt fans openly root against PSU guys , who screams muth every time he catches a ball just PSU fans and every Pitt fan hates Jack Hamm and nobody loved Franco .

My gripe with this whole situation is that he didn’t have the confidence to stay and beat out a 36 yr old Qb , period . F u 2 .

Last edited:
Reactions: Burgh15 and BigZeke
There’s not one Steeler fan that wanted KP to fail , not one . When someone becomes a Steeler no one cares what college they came from . They’re a Steeler.

I guess it logical to assume then that Pitt fans openly root against PSU guys , who screams muth every time he catches a ball just PSU fans and every Pitt fan hates Jack Hamm and nobody loved Franco .

My gripe with this whole situation is that he didn’t have the confidence to stay and beat out a 36 yr old Qb , period . F u 2 .
You’re a liar and your breath stinks! Over two-thirds of the Steeler fanbase wanted Kenny to fail.

No..who's doing it for a living - that's the question? If they keep missing, someone shouldn't have a job. That's how professional sports works. Not us sitting in our living room trying to be coaches and analyst - it's the people who's W2 is on the line.

And not high school coaches who goes to camps and think they know more than anyone else!
That’s why Colbert was “encouraged” to retire. Omar Khan has done a masterful job so far as the Steeler GM in my opinion. If Kenny went anywhere but Pitt, Khan would be lauded in here for “masterfully upgrading the Steeler QB room” but since we all love him Kenny seems to be getting a pass from most Pitt fans. The sad reality is Kenny just wasn’t very good w the Steelers and that’s not a popular fact among Pitt fans. The Steelers want to win and win NOW and they didn’t think Kenny was the answer. That’s professional sports for you. There was no Steeler conspiracy to screw Kenny. They just think Russ gives them a better chance to win. Period. H2P!

You’re a liar and your breath stinks! Over two-thirds of the Steeler fanbase wanted Kenny to fail.
I’d love to know how you’re tabulating your numbers cause that’s simply not true. Even the Nitters I know that are Steeler fans wanted Kenny to be successful. Who cares where they went to college. Example - I’d take Micah Parsons in a hot second.

Yeah, I'm going to have to disagree here. If you want proof then look at how many people on this site posted every time Porter gave up a 6-yeard reception while matched up against Amari Cooper, JaMarr Chase, Calvin Ridley or Puka Nacua (oh that's right he gave up 0 yards vs Puka).

I'd have liked the Steelers to keep Pickett, but that isn't what Kenny allowed to happen.

Laugh Look At That GIF by Northwest Motorsport

It’s amazing that any reasonably intelligent person believes there’s some great KP conspiracy. I’m a Pitt guy and I wanted him to succeed. I’m a Pitt guy and I want JPJ to be an All Pro .

Good thing Kenny isn’t running for office ! Surprised Biden hasn’t been blamed for this huge miscarriage of justice!

As far as the media goes Pitt people constantly believe they’re Pitt haters , if you listen to them when Pitts good they praise them when they suck or underperform they call them out . That’s their job .

Let’s do a little game of would you rather
Joe Burrow or KP
Lamar Jackson or KP
DeShawn Watson or KP
Just about every other starting Qb and KP ( it doesn’t stack up very good for Kenny he wins a few but not many and 4 of those teams will have a new Qb in a month )

So the Steelers should stand pat with far and away the worst QB in their division . To be honest Russell Wilson isn’t better than any of them (AFC North , Watson maybe , ) either , but he’s a lot more accomplished than KP and Justin Fields has the potential to be a great Qb .

I’ve got a friend who’s a PSU guy who hates JPJ and loves KP ! So there .

Reactions: BigZeke
Kenny was always got the loudest cheers coming out of the tunnel. He never got booed at the games despite not being productive. Not many wanted him to failed and if they did, they're idiots because that means your team is going to stink.

Steelers reportedly admit they failed to help Kenny Pickett succeed
The Pittsburgh Steelers never exactly gave Kenny Pickett a fair chance.

STEELERS NEWS Steelers Thought Signing Russell Wilson Would Have Benefited Kenny Pickett.

Chris Dokish
@ChrisDokish
I love how ESPN has a giant article about Pickett, and then people say, “Why do you Pitt people keep talking about Pickett?” We’ve moved on. It’s the Steelers, through the media, that keeps bringing him up.
11:57 AM · Mar 30, 2024
·
Views

Now you tell me who is trying to save face here? Steelers are a POS organization right now and it pains me to say that I spent my whole childhood as a Die Hard Steelers fan.

Last edited:
Steelers reportedly admit they failed to help Kenny Pickett succeed
The Pittsburgh Steelers never exactly gave Kenny Pickett a fair chance.

STEELERS NEWS Steelers Thought Signing Russell Wilson Would Have Benefited Kenny Pickett.

Chris Dokish
@ChrisDokish
I love how ESPN has a giant article about Pickett, and then people say, “Why do you Pitt people keep talking about Pickett?” We’ve moved on. It’s the Steelers, through the media, that keeps bringing him up.
11:57 AM · Mar 30, 2024
·
Views

Now you tell me who is trying to save face here? Steelers are a POS organization right now and it pains me to say that I spent my whole childhood as a Die Hard Steelers fan.
I’d say you’re a Pitt guy whose feelings are hurt that the big bad Steelers decided they were better off with another Qb .

How’s this any different than when Pitt goes out into the portal to bring in a Qb ( like last yr ) and instantly install him as the starter over guys who were already in the program ? Quess they shouldn’t yr to better themselves !

I’d say you’re a Pitt guy whose feelings are hurt that the big bad Steelers decided they were better off with another Qb .

How’s this any different than when Pitt goes out into the portal to bring in a Qb ( like last yr ) and instantly install him as the starter over guys who were already in the program ? Quess they shouldn’t yr to better themselves !
My feelings aren't hurt I'm glad Pickett got out. I just hate liars, manipulators, and billionaires who use their influence and power to sully the name of another person for no other reason than to make their selves look better. Looks a lot like bullying if I'm being honest. Steelers have been pumping out PR propaganda since the trade. Take your black and gold goggles off I believe your a logical guy. All the stuff they are pointing out screams "We gotta get out in front of this". Haven't you noticed Pickett has remained silent this whole time ...and quietly asked for a trade. Could you imagine if George Pickens wanted a trade. He would put up a tweet an hour #FreeMe 🤣

My feelings aren't hurt I'm glad Pickett got out. I just hate liars, manipulators, and billionaires who use their influence and power to sully the name of another person for no other reason than to make their selves look better. Looks a lot like bullying if I'm being honest. Steelers have been pumping out PR propaganda since the trade. Take your black and gold goggles off I believe your a logical guy. All the stuff they are pointing out screams "We gotta get out in front of this". Haven't you noticed Pickett has remained silent this whole time ...and quietly asked for a trade. Could you imagine if George Pickens wanted a trade. He would put up a tweet an hour #FreeMe 🤣
SPOT ON!

Ok I hate the Steelers , I can’t believe they’re trying to get better at the expense of a Pitt guy . I wish they’d have come out and said we’ve seen two yrs of KP and he didn’t progress the way we wanted and we know we made a mistake in hiring and then retaining Matt Canada and drafting KP , but we’re moving on now . We think Kenny will be nothing better than a journeyman Qb . Would you’ve been happier?

Had KP been the starter next season I’m sure Pickens would be one disgruntled football player .

Any team not trying to improve itself isn’t trying to win , this isn’t peewee Fb or baseball were everyone gets to play .

Instead of taking a deep breath and thinking Kenny overreacted and instantly asked to be traded , which landed him into a situation were he has zero chance of beating out Hurts . A tactical mistake .

The same organization benched the #1 pick in the draft who only went on to win 4 Super Bowls and become a HOFer because his play on the field wasn’t getting it done , he stayed the course and proved he was the man .

Ok I hate the Steelers , I can’t believe they’re trying to get better at the expense of a Pitt guy . I wish they’d have come out and said we’ve seen two yrs of KP and he didn’t progress the way we wanted and we know we made a mistake in hiring and then retaining Matt Canada and drafting KP , but we’re moving on now . We think Kenny will be nothing better than a journeyman Qb . Would you’ve been happier?

Had KP been the starter next season I’m sure Pickens would be one disgruntled football player .

Any team not trying to improve itself isn’t trying to win , this isn’t peewee Fb or baseball were everyone gets to play .

Instead of taking a deep breath and thinking Kenny overreacted and instantly asked to be traded , which landed him into a situation were he has zero chance of beating out Hurts . A tactical mistake .

The same organization benched the #1 pick in the draft who only went on to win 4 Super Bowls and become a HOFer because his play on the field wasn’t getting it done , he stayed the course and proved he was the man .
So many strawmen here you should rename yourself the Wicker Man

No one said you have to hate the Steelers

But by the same taken you don’t have to accept every PR point and kiss the Black n Gold ass so much & not drink every ounce of their koolaide they serve up either… holy hell. There is a grey area here.? Big organizations lie … all the time … most grown rational adults accept this.

So many strawmen here you should rename yourself the Wicker Man

No one said you have to hate the Steelers

But by the same taken you don’t have to accept every PR point and kiss the Black n Gold ass so much & not drink every ounce of their koolaide they serve up either… holy hell. There is a grey area here.? Big organizations lie … all the time … most grown rational adults accept this.
Did you watch the Steelers on offense these last two yrs ? You don’t have to be an expert to see that they were inept with the worst passing attack in pro football . Blame Matt Canada all you want , but they were running the same offense when they put in their 3rd string Qb and miraculously they actually had an effective passing attack . Coincidence , I doubt it . The guy hasn’t worked with the first stringers in yrs and outplayed both KP and MT . That in itself speaks volumes on how bad the QBs were and how smart the offensive staff was .

As the roster stood at the end of the season KP was their man , when they had a chance to better themselves they did .You might disagree that they bettered themselves , but they’re in charge of the personnel decisions not you nor me . They’re in the business of winning and if they feel they can improve by adding other players at any position including Qb that’s what they’re paid for and that’s what they need to do . I don’t even care if Kenny feels they misrepresented their position all I care about is for Steelers to do what’s best for them to win games . Once they added Wilson they told Kenny straight out that Wilson was going to start with the first team . Is that lying ? I don’t think so . Circumstances change adapt or go home . Kenny wanted to go home . Goodbye and good luck .

Did you watch the Steelers on offense these last two yrs ? You don’t have to be an expert to see that they were inept with the worst passing attack in pro football . Blame Matt Canada all you want , but they were running the same offense when they put in their 3rd string Qb and miraculously they actually had an effective passing attack . Coincidence , I doubt it . The guy hasn’t worked with the first stringers in yrs and outplayed both KP and MT . That in itself speaks volumes on how bad the QBs were and how smart the offensive staff was . Rudolph was the beneficiary of YAC against some bad defenses who folded against Buffalo like a cheap chair. It wasn’t a miraculous turn around. It was a mirage.

As the roster stood at the end of the season KP was their man , when they had a chance to better themselves they did .You might disagree that they bettered themselves , but they’re in charge of the personnel decisions not you nor me . They’re in the business of winning and if they feel they can improve by adding other players at any position including Qb that’s what they’re paid for and that’s what they need to do . I don’t even care if Kenny feels they misrepresented their position all I care about is for Steelers to do what’s best for them to win games . Once they added Wilson they told Kenny straight out that Wilson was going to start with the first team . Is that lying ? I don’t think so . Circumstances change adapt or go home . Kenny wanted to go home . Goodbye and good luck .
Uh yeah I’ve watched the Steelers offense under 4 QBs under Canada ( who literally hasn’t done shit since 2016 at PITT but I digress) and none of them did anything… Ben only did for parts of games when he called his own plays. The offense outside of Canada was junk with some of the worst offensive line play I’ve seen at the NFL level in awhile. Proof? They couldn’t run either for 75% of the year unless it was Warren … it’s a horrible situation for any QB in “almost kinda year 2”….

All I know is the Steelers usual mouthpieces can’t stop talking about Pickett while Pickett hasn’t said anything. That and the official line from the Steelers has changed multiple times on the situation.

Uh yeah I’ve watched the Steelers offense under 4 QBs under Canada ( who literally hasn’t done shit since 2016 at PITT but I digress) and none of them did anything… Ben only did for parts of games when he called his own plays. The offense outside of Canada was junk with some of the worst offensive line play I’ve seen at the NFL level in awhile. Proof? They couldn’t run either for 75% of the year unless it was Warren … it’s a horrible situation for any QB in “almost kinda year 2”….

All I know is the Steelers usual mouthpieces can’t stop talking about Pickett while Pickett hasn’t said anything. That and the official line from the Steelers has changed multiple times on the situation.
118 Mason
98 Wilson
86 Fields
81 KP

Granted that neither Wilson or Fields played for the Steelers , but weren’t Mason and Kenny on the same team . The Steelers not only threw the ball better they ran the ball better with Mason as the Qb and I’ll give credit for the line improving as the season progressed , but teams also had to respect the fact that Mason got the ball down the field .

The Steelers finished 13th in yds rushing yds and considering defenses were stacking the box most of the season that’s not bad .
NH had a 1000yd season .

KP should’ve never been drafted in the first round and the Steelers turned out to be a very bad fit . Had he been from any other school no one would be complaining about the Steelers moving on from him for Wilson and Fields .

Finally the Steeler talking heads haven’t bashed KP , they’ve openly admitted he played under difficult circumstances and fired the OC .They have been very complimentary towards him in all the statements I’ve heard . They’re thinking that a Qb room with Wilson and Fields are better options moving forward than KP, MT and MR and only diehard Pitt Fb fans think otherwise.

• Haha
Reactions: pittbb80
For the last time Mason was a beneficiary of YAC … against very questionable defenses or teams sitting players and was blown up vs Buffalo… it was not some miraculous recovery. Pickett looked better without Canada and beat Cinci at Cinci. Fans got very very carried away with the narrative there.

As far as improving the QB room… we’ll see … I’m not saying they did… I’m not saying they didn’t. It’s TBD. I just realize the fanbase will be just as idiotic if that falls apart… it’s been happening with QBs for 50 years…

I also said and believed Pickett wasn’t drafted into a great situation to begin with. The Steelers weren’t some team who was a QB away from SB contention to begin with. It was going to be a tough slog.

118 Mason
98 Wilson
86 Fields
81 KP

Granted that neither Wilson or Fields played for the Steelers , but weren’t Mason and Kenny on the same team . The Steelers not only threw the ball better they ran the ball better with Mason as the Qb and I’ll give credit for the line improving as the season progressed , but teams also had to respect the fact that Mason got the ball down the field .

The Steelers finished 13th in yds rushing yds and considering defenses were stacking the box most of the season that’s not bad .
NH had a 1000yd season .

KP should’ve never been drafted in the first round and the Steelers turned out to be a very bad fit . Had he been from any other school no one would be complaining about the Steelers moving on from him for Wilson and Fields .

Finally the Steeler talking heads haven’t bashed KP , they’ve openly admitted he played under difficult circumstances and fired the OC .They have been very complimentary towards him in all the statements I’ve heard . They’re thinking that a Qb room with Wilson and Fields are better options moving forward than KP, MT and MR and only diehard Pitt Fb fans think otherwise.
You're so funny Mr. Rooney. Don't you have more important things to do? Did you know that Mason played 4 games? Did you notice who he played against? Did you notice that immediately after Canada got canned they started doing things differently. It wasn't as much the playbook as it was the play callers, sequencing of calls, formation usage. Kenny Pickett had some absolute bombs thrown this year. They were few and far between often because of line play and play calling. If Kenny had gotten 4 games post Canada to compare to Mason post Canada your comparison would make a lot more sense. One of the biggest differences that Faulkner made was getting everyone on the same page and maximizing formation usage to play to personnel strengths. Kenny never played as poorly as Trubuski did last year, but somehow when Mason came in the reaction was as if he came in to relieve a struggling Kenny...he didn't. The way things played out were so odd. Enjoy your stillerz this year bud. I hope yinz have a decent season. Pittsburgh is a miserable city to live in when they suck.

Reactions: Chomp_Panther66
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT