ADVERTISEMENT

Will Smith and Chris Rock

For anyone who likes Ricky Gervais, the TV show, "An Idiot Abroad" is hilarious.

It's not currently on the air, but there should be reruns out there somewhere.

Karl Pilkington is great, albeit in smaller doses. They should bring him back to go to a different country every year. The one with him and Warwick Davis was hilarious.

Reactions: RaleighPittFan
Gibson would likely swing and miss because he’d be drunk … then fall over and vomit… have you seen him lately? Dude aged like 50 years from boozing too much it looks like 🤷‍♂️
Actually, given the level of boozing, he's aged kinda well to be fair... Dude's 66.

Rock should file a law suit just for the fact that the the video of him getting slapped and emasculated will be watched 200 million times over the next 5 years.

i love how everyone is talking about this "medical condition" of jada. she's going bald, like it's some rare medical issue. You know how many people i know who are going bald? Lol, go ask a bald guy in his 30's or 40's if he talks about his medical condition? like they need to park in a handicapped spot or something..

i expect a thoughts and prayers movement soon to support jada thru this horrific ordeal and maybe we can change our social media avatars to a bald head to show that we stand by her.

To all pantherlair posters with balding issues, please know that i am here for you if you need help shoveling your driveway or getting out of the house for milk and bread..
The Oakland Zoo literally chanted “I Have Eyebrows” and held up giant cut out eyebrows to Charlie Villanueva - who actually has autoimmune alopecia .
Like Josh Dobbs formerly of the Steelers

people are wrapping themselves around the axel to define will acting like an asshole over a mild joke

The Oakland Zoo literally chanted “I Have Eyebrows” and held up giant cut out eyebrows to Charlie Villanueva - who actually has autoimmune alopecia .

people are wrapping themselves around the axel to define will acting like an asshole over a mild joke

Too harsh, but I remember Josh Dobbs being called Sloth, and Chicken Nugget on a call in show.

How is Will Smith not facing any repercussions for this despicable act? Walking on stage on live TV and slapping a comedian who told a joke? Honestly, this is one of the worst things I've ever seen. I didn't want to go there but if this were a politician who did this or some sports star, there would be calls for the politician to step down and the sports guy would be facing a lengthy suspension. I mean this has never happened in American history.

I am done with Will Smith. The guy is mentally unstable. I've never "canceled" anything or anyone besides Smoky Bones in Robinson due to their numerous PSU pictures but I am cancelling Will Smith. If the studios "suspend" him and he seeks counseling, then I will reconsider.

I mean, I don't think anyone would argue that college student sections chant some incredibly offensive shit at times.

But yeah, Will could have made Rock look like an asshole had he handled it correctly but instead he definitely looked like a weak asshole. I knew nothing about all the stories surrounding that family, but have to imagine a lot of shit just bubbled over at that moment.

Sure. But issues around hair for a black aren’t exactly the same as you or I. Hell, Chris Rock made a movie about it.

She posted instagram videos about shaving it
It’s public domain -
Eff that humorless hag
Such empathy from big man Souf.

Anyway. Bowing out. I don’t have a dog in this fight. Just offering some additional perspective.

It was tremendous publicity for everyone involved, in particular the Oscar show itself, which absolutely nobody would have talked about the next day if this incident hadn’t been scripted, I mean, hadn’t totally, really, truly, spontaneously had happened.

Rock should file a law suit just for the fact that the the video of him getting slapped and emasculated will be watched 200 million times over the next 5 years.

I just read that his comedy show ticket sales have skyrocketed.

Anyone remember when Charlie V made a big issue about Kevin Garnett saying he looks like he has cancer. Garnett said "F that noise, I said you are a cancer to your team!"

Such empathy from big man Souf.

Anyway. Bowing out. I don’t have a dog in this fight. Just offering some additional perspective.
I think someone else in this thread mentioned it, but honestly the gag at the beginning with Regina Hall was way "worse" in regards to Jada/Will.

I think this is about some built up animosity from when Chris Rock hosted a few years back and made a crack (very funny btw) about them.

There are photos of Rock Sunday night leaning down at the commercial break trying to converse with them and Denzel stepped in between. I believe it when it's been said Rock had no idea about the alopecia. He handled the whole thing with class. It honestly could have turned into a melee.

I think someone else in this thread mentioned it, but honestly the gag at the beginning with Regina Hall was way "worse" in regards to Jada/Will.

I think this is about some built up animosity from when Chris Rock hosted a few years back and made a crack (very funny btw) about them.

There are photos of Rock Sunday night leaning down at the commercial break trying to converse with them and Denzel stepped in between. I believe it when it's been said Rock had no idea about the alopecia. He handled the whole thing with class. It honestly could have turned into a melee.
I'd love to know what Denzel Tyler Perry and Bradley Cooper said. Did Denzel try to play peacekeeper or bodyguard? And I'm embarrased how much I'm paying attention to this.

Reactions: CaptainMurphy
He's a freakin comedian and he said G I Jane. Ewwww wow. So mean. Thing is I think she looks beautiful just like she is. Unbelievable

Will Smith is a pussy snowflake. Someone should kick his ass. He's right up there on my worst Americans list with MTG and that simpleton from rural NC.

I just read a poll that said the majority of Americans thought Chris Rock was more at fault than Will Smith. I am floored by this. I really dont know how even 5% can think this. The guy was doing his job, and did it very well, his job here was to come out and make light-hearted, easy little jokes, and he did that. He started saying the Cruz couple will have issues if only one wins, then said the husband will be wishing Will Smith gets the Oscar (probably did this to segue into the Smiths), then said "I love you Jada, when is G.I Jane coming out, I cant wait to see it" I fail to see how this is even remotely slap worthy. I mean, if she had cancer???? Maybe??? although, comparing her to a beautiful actress in a role that PROMOTED womens' rights and bad assery (Demi Moore playing the first women to try to join the navy seals) I think would be pretty f'n inspirational.

I cant imagine if I suffered hairr loss (also would be a mild medical condition), and someone told me "Hey, Pres, you look like the Rock, when is the next movie coming out?" and my wife going to slap to crap out of the person. I would think my wife is completely bonkers. Really, it was criminal. If he would have just yelled, that would have been not even justified, but not criminal either. I really dont know what is wrong with society. By the way, the data was pretty even across political lines, believing in god lines (which is seriously nuts, can you imagine Jesus doing that?), it was slightly more skewed to favoring Will Smith for people under 21.

Last edited:
Reactions: FireballZ
I just read a poll that said the majority of Americans thought Chris Rock was more at fault than Will Smith. I am floored by this. I really dont know how even 5% can think this. The guy was doing his job, and did it very well, his job here was to come out and make light-hearted, easy little jokes, and he did that. He started saying the Cruz couple will have issues if only one wins, then said the husband will be wishing Will Smith gets the Oscar (probably did this to segue into the Smiths), then said "I love you Jada, when is G.I Jane coming out, I cant wait to see it" I fail to see how this is even remotely slap worthy. I mean, if she had cancer???? Maybe??? although, comparing her to a beautiful actress in a role that PROMOTED womens' rights and bad assery (Demi Moore playing the first women to try to join the navy seals) I think would be pretty f'n inspirational. He did

I cant imagine if I suffered hear loss (also would be a mild medical condition), and someone told me "Hey, Pres, you look like the Rock, when is the next movie coming out?" and my wife going to slap to crap out of the person. I would think my wife is completely bonkers. Really, it was criminal. If he would have just yelled, that would have been not even justified, but not criminal either. I really dont know what is wrong with society. By the way, the data was pretty even across political lines, believing in god lines (which is seriously nuts, can you imagine Jesus doing that?), it was slightly more skewed to favoring Will Smith for people under 21.
What he did, on live national TV, was one of the worst things I've ever seen. It was an unprovoked attack. If Chris Rock was NOT performing and made the joke in the aisle or hallway, I would say he shouldn't have said it but Smith shouldn't have slapped him. But while he was doing his job? On stage? On live TV? Smith should be banned. What an idiot

How is Will Smith not facing any repercussions for this despicable act? Walking on stage on live TV and slapping a comedian who told a joke? Honestly, this is one of the worst things I've ever seen. I didn't want to go there but if this were a politician who did this or some sports star, there would be calls for the politician to step down and the sports guy would be facing a lengthy suspension. I mean this has never happened in American history.

I am done with Will Smith. The guy is mentally unstable. I've never "canceled" anything or anyone besides Smoky Bones in Robinson due to their numerous PSU pictures but I am cancelling Will Smith. If the studios "suspend" him and he seeks counseling, then I will reconsider.
Why does this affect you one way or another? Who cares??

Why does this affect you one way or another? Who cares??
It doesn't. I just don't like people acting uncivilized. We should be evolved enough as a culture where Hollywood stats arent assaulting comedians on stage and Presidents arent cyber-bullying people. I expect more out of public figures. Morals have gone to shit.

Reactions: BPKY
I think it was a girl. If there's even a difference anymore (?).
The way I understood it was he said something mean to the female but got in the tiny scuffle with the tough guy as he tried to arrest him for being mean. Its simply incredible Pitt suspended a college kid because he got arrested for saying something mean but Will Smith can just walk up on stage and slap an innocent person. Good thing we didn't recruit him out of Bel Air Academy, he wouldn't have lasted a week with Pitt's high moral clauses.

He's a freakin comedian and he said G I Jane. Ewwww wow. So mean. Thing is I think she looks beautiful just like she is. Unbelievable
Demi Moore looked hot with her shaved head, and honestly Jada looked kind of hot too. Britney Spears, did not look hot at all. But that also included some significant mental health issues.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT