ADVERTISEMENT

William & Mary Game & Other Dribbles ...

Once again, never said I know more than anyone. Just you.

Of course that's obvious.

I do think it's kind of funny though that the fact that I believe in my own opinions bothers you so much. Maybe because you really don't have belief in your own?
Read your posts .

Read your posts .

Oddly enough, I've read every one of them.

Funny how that works.

Your problem is that you think that all opinions are of equal merit, even some of the ridiculous stuff you have posted here over the years. And it bothers you to no end when someone disagrees with you. On the other hand, I am secure enough in my opinions that whether you agree with me or not makes literally no difference to me at all.

Oddly enough, I've read every one of them.

Funny how that works.

Your problem is that you think that all opinions are of equal merit, even some of the ridiculous stuff you have posted here over the years. And it bothers you to no end when someone disagrees with you. On the other hand, I am secure enough in my opinions that whether you agree with me or not makes literally no difference to me at all.
No wonder he defended stallings so fiercely
He defends failure

I think comparative scores are somewhat useful. I know many people dont but I think they give you a range of what you can expect. WM lost to NC State by 21 tonight. However, their Tim Duncan-like 5 only played 7 minutes (injury?). I think we should be able to compete with NC State. I don't think we'll win because we never beat them in anything but I think its a game where it is realistic to think we CAN win.

I think comparative scores are somewhat useful. I know many people dont but I think they give you a range of what you can expect. WM lost to NC State by 21 tonight. However, their Tim Duncan-like 5 only played 7 minutes (injury?). I think we should be able to compete with NC State. I don't think we'll win because we never beat them in anything but I think its a game where it is realistic to think we CAN win.
Do you have me on ignore because I keep mentioning how you were SOOOOO wrong on John Hugley’s abilities?

All time L by you

Do you have me on ignore because I keep mentioning how you were SOOOOO wrong on John Hugley’s abilities?

All time L by you

I thought I replied to some. I have said Hugley has been terrible this year. He's also way out of shape and has only been playing for a week. If he plays like this all year, fine but lets give him more than a week to get in shape, ok?

Reactions: Drew1208
I thought I replied to some. I have said Hugley has been terrible this year. He's also way out of shape and has only been playing for a week. If he plays like this all year, fine but lets give him more than a week to get in shape, ok?
Being in shape doesn’t have anything to do with I’m talking about. He’s proving he has no skill

Hugley never could play defense and has always been lazy on defense. It doesn't matter what shape he is in. I know some will say Hugley is our best player when he's in shape, but I have to disagree. As the players have developed, I'd say Nike is better. Hinson is better. Burton can be better. If a guy can't play defense or refuses to play defense, then get him off the court.

Being in shape doesn’t have anything to do with I’m talking about. He’s proving he has no skill

I think you’re going a little far to prove a point (that he isn’t as good as some such as SMF say) but what I think really it’s shown is that having a really good big in CBB isn’t really necessary

You really only need like a stronger slightly more athletic version of Fede… someone who can run, alter shots, and catch and finish right at the rim. Anything else is a bonus but not really needed

John’s nice because he commands attention and often fouls out opposing big men but yeah… there isn’t a ton of skill there and he’s not good at all defensively. He’s also not great at actually catching and finishing dump offs because he plays below the rim.

Right now he’s pretty useless

I think you’re going a little far to prove a point (that he isn’t as good as some such as SMF say) but what I think really it’s shown is that having a really good big in CBB isn’t really necessary

You really only need like a stronger slightly more athletic version of Fede… someone who can run, alter shots, and catch and finish right at the rim. Anything else is a bonus but not really needed

John’s nice because he commands attention and often fouls out opposing big men but yeah… there isn’t a ton of skill there and he’s not good at all defensively. He’s also not great at actually catching and finishing dump offs because he plays below the rim.

Right now he’s pretty useless
Correct. Elite guards win in college basketball. Bigs are a luxury. Oscar Tshibwe put together one of the best seasons in recent college history for a big and lost in the first round

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT