ADVERTISEMENT

Did Paris Ford play??

Briggs is local, and I'm sure he's a solid kid.
I'm basing my statement solely on his play on Saturdays. He may light it up in practice, he may say "Yes sir", "No sir" any time Nardawg asks him a question. He probably goes to class and is well liked.
But I've seen him wiff on too many tackles and blow too many coverages, or just get flat out beat to understand how Ford can't get a single minute of playing time at his natural position because Briggs is blowing him away.
It is very perplexing that he can't get a few plays at his natural position. What makes it more troubling is the fact that the Duzz was blowing smoke last year about how great a player and leader he would be and would inspire the entire team to play better. What has changed? He went from prize recruit to a guy that Duzz could give a damn if he stays here or transfers out.

There is simply no athletic comparison between he and Briggs. I saw both these kids play numerous times in their high school careers. Believe me when I tell you, I only thought one of them would be playing college ball at the highest level and it wasn't Dennis Briggs. But, hey what do I know. Our defense is pretty awful on a regular basis, why would we want to give a star local recruit a chance to change that? Let's bury him on the bench so he transfers while all the local kids of the future see what is going on.

Tough to defend a 7 yard slant when you are 12 yards off the slot wr. Hate the alignment narduzzi uses with the safeties.

But yeah, he missed a tackle in 2nd and was poor on run support all game. Campbell looked bad too and Briggs, well he played like Briggs.
It's impossible to defend the 7 yard slant when you're 12 yards off it is true.
But it's possible to stop the 7 yard slant from turning into a 30 yard (or more) gain when you are 12 yards off.
Pass coverage is like iron play in golf. Ben Hogan said he became a much better putter when he started hitting his iron shots better.
Without pressure on the QB it's impossible to defend the pass.
I don't think our dbs are poor in coverage (I think they tackle poorly). I believe our lack of pressure on the QB is the culprit on defense.

It is very perplexing that he can't get a few plays at his natural position. What makes it more troubling is the fact that the Duzz was blowing smoke last year about how great a player and leader he would be and would inspire the entire team to play better. What has changed? He went from prize recruit to a guy that Duzz could give a damn if he stays here or transfers out.

There is simply no athletic comparison between he and Briggs. I saw both these kids play numerous times in their high school careers. Believe me when I tell you, I only thought one of them would be playing college ball at the highest level and it wasn't Dennis Briggs. But, hey what do I know. Our defense is pretty awful on a regular basis, why would we want to give a star local recruit a chance to change that? Let's bury him on the bench so he transfers while all the local kids of the future see what is going on.
Maybe Duzz was trying to make a 19 year old kid feel good about himself.

Reactions: 4upmc
It's impossible to defend the 7 yard slant when you're 12 yards off it is true.
But it's possible to stop the 7 yard slant from turning into a 30 yard (or more) gain when you are 12 yards off.
Pass coverage is like iron play in golf. Ben Hogan said he became a much better putter when he started hitting his iron shots better.
Without pressure on the QB it's impossible to defend the pass.
I don't think our dbs are poor in coverage (I think they tackle poorly). I believe our lack of pressure on the QB is the culprit on defense.
Duke qb was in shotgun and getting rid of it in 2 seconds. Watch the highlights, snap look throw. These spread offenses are set up like this. You aren’t going to get too much pressure on the qb unless you jump a route. You could be Hugh green and you still aren’t getting there in time.

These 12 yard cushions don’t make sense when you play a spread offense that is throwing it in 2 seconds.

One of the media guys on TV said Briggs pulled the team together after the news of the Shooting in Squirrel Hill broke and rallied the team together. Maybe he is more of a team leader behind the scenes and that is something we don’t see as opposed to the term “teacher’s pet”.
But he sucks. Great that he can lead and motivate, but when it comes to playing football, he doesn't belong on a P5 field.

Reactions: 88Pitt88
So we can't play off coverage now... If we struggle with shadow press and off man, what coverage should Duzz look too?

Quarters is sort of a hybrid zone. If you mean cover 3, then you have to account for single back teams that run four vertical based routes by matching up in man like we already do. Three high defenders literally can't defend four receivers.

The only other zone defense is pure zone cover 2 (as opposed to man under cover 2), which almost no one runs anymore as a base in college because it's so soft against all these quick passing teams.

Offenses have adjusted to force teams to put defenders on an island, regardless of the coverage they play. Teams like Syracuse and Baylor practically line up their receivers out of bounds so you have to be on an island against them. You either need more elite coverage guys (I would argue ours are actually vaguely decent), or a better front seven creating more pressure -- and that's where I think our problem lies. The best pass defense is a sack.

Duke qb was in shotgun and getting rid of it in 2 seconds. Watch the highlights, snap look throw. These spread offenses are set up like this. You aren’t going to get too much pressure on the qb unless you jump a route. You could be Hugh green and you still aren’t getting there in time.

These 12 yard cushions don’t make sense when you play a spread offense that is throwing it in 2 seconds.
Actually it makes more sense.

Briggs is local, and I'm sure he's a solid kid.
I'm basing my statement solely on his play on Saturdays. He may light it up in practice, he may say "Yes sir", "No sir" any time Nardawg asks him a question. He probably goes to class and is well liked.
But I've seen him wiff on too many tackles and blow too many coverages, or just get flat out beat to understand how Ford can't get a single minute of playing time at his natural position because Briggs is blowing him away.

Briggs drives me crazy as well. Nice Kid as most of the Pitt kids seem to be but from a football perspective I wont miss seeing him, Zeise, and Hendricks on the field.

Having said that, if Ford was able to contribute especially given how bad the defense is, why wouldnt Duzz give him more PT over Briggs? After all, doesnt he have the most on the line (his job)? Not sure theres any coach who would sit someone on the bench who can help him win, unless his behavior problems are so bad that hes a cancer in which case the kid would be dismissed from the team.

Let's face it Fords HS career was based on dominating AA HS kids......The leap from HS to D1 FB is huge. It appears Ford has taken the approach that his natural talent is enough to justify starting and has not applied himself in workouts and the classroom to justify getting more PT.

Briggs drives me crazy as well. Nice Kid as most of the Pitt kids seem to be but from a football perspective I wont miss seeing him, Zeise, and Hendricks on the field.

Having said that, if Ford was able to contribute especially given how bad the defense is, why wouldnt Duzz give him more PT over Briggs? After all, doesnt he have the most on the line (his job)? Not sure theres any coach who would sit someone on the bench who can help him win, unless his behavior problems are so bad that hes a cancer in which case the kid would be dismissed from the team.

Let's face it Fords HS career was based on dominating AA HS kids......The leap from HS to D1 FB is huge. It appears Ford has taken the approach that his natural talent is enough to justify starting and has not applied himself in workouts and the classroom to justify getting more PT.
Who knows? We just know he isn't playing so its all guesses as to why.
As previously stated, I just cannot fathom him not being better, or as good as what we've seen in that position thus far. At least good enough to get some snaps or even be kept at his natural position?
Really strange situation

I've seen him play several times this season, never stood out as more impressive than any of the other db's

I've seen him play several times this season, never stood out as more impressive than any of the other db's

Exactly. He has done nothing when he has played. He got more chances earlier in the year and did nothing to warrant more PT. I have said for those asking to get Ford more PT, why are you not saying that about a kid like Coleman??? Coleman has played less than Ford and made more plays. That’s a fact.

Why don’t ppl start threads about Coleman getting more PT? He’s a local kid. Oh because he’s was lower star ranked smh.

And yes lots of highly ranked players turn out good. But many peak in HS.

Last for those who think we won’t get good players if we don’t play Ford...then I guess you think we should bench our best RB Ollison. For he was our lowest ranked RB. According to that logic we should bench him and play the highly ranked Davis who has done nothing in 2 years.

Exactly. He has done nothing when he has played. He got more chances earlier in the year and did nothing to warrant more PT. I have said for those asking to get Ford more PT, why are you not saying that about a kid like Coleman??? Coleman has played less than Ford and made more plays. That’s a fact.

Why don’t ppl start threads about Coleman getting more PT? He’s a local kid. Oh because he’s was lower star ranked smh.

Last for those who think we won’t get good players if we don’t play Ford...then I guess you think we should bench our best RB Ollison. For he was our lowest ranked RB. According to that logic we should bench him and play the highly ranked Davis who has done nothing in 2 years.

Everyone wants the next shiney object to play. If Ford had started from the beginning and looked as lost as he has in the reps hes gotten at QB, people here would be trashing him and clamoring for carter or the Williams (supposedly the fastest player on the team).

At least Coleman has done something when hes gotten his chance. The kid could be whining on social media and would have more of a beef but hes a team player. Give me a kids who have less talent than Ford but are team players and bust their butts and I'll beat you with a bunch of 4 stars like Ford who think they should get PT based on dominating AA level HS players.

The point of confusion is Ford is a prototypical safety. Those others mentioned above are CB's. With the lousy to mediocre/inconsistent play at safety, it is just puzzling why Ford not even gets ANY snaps at S, even against Albany, but isn't even being practiced at safety, but at corner where there is much more quality depth as you pointed out.

He may be a stiff, who knows, but it is a very odd situation for a kid who had lots of quality offers and played in the under armor game.

Reactions: 88Pitt88
'quality depth at corner' on the worst pass defense maybe in history. Agree, perplexing situation.

The point of confusion is Ford is a prototypical safety. Those others mentioned above are CB's. With the lousy to mediocre/inconsistent play at safety, it is just puzzling why Ford not even gets ANY snaps at S, even against Albany, but isn't even being practiced at safety, but at corner where there is much more quality depth as you pointed out.

He may be a stiff, who knows, but it is a very odd situation for a kid who had lots of quality offers and played in the under armor game.

Duzz said there are a lot more responsibilities at safety and indicated that learning the QB position were theres a lot less to worry about would help him better understand the safety position. Reading into it.........Ford has not studied the play book and doesnt clearly know his assignments at safety. Again theres not a coach in the country who would NOT play a kid if he thought the kid improved his chances of WINNING!. Clearly this staff thinks that the guys they are using (Hamlin, Stocker, Campbell and Briggs) give them a better chance to win than Ford. Id also submit that the vast majority of coaches will not play a kid who doesnt know the position and is out of position too often but has more athletic ability.

Its really not that hard to understand.

I continually call for any or all alternatives to be tried, 0 star or 5 star or anyone on between. Perhaps it's totally on the scheme and nobody could possibly exceed the meager accomplishments of Briggs. But until the D is not a total sieve, forgive the audacity to think somebody else might possibly warrant a shot.

As for Ford, I've said before, if he's that absolutely hopeless in the secondary after two years, it's simply smart business to make it at least look like an honest effort to leverage him at some position, any position. Couldn't he line up at H back and slip out into the flat? Give us any smidgen of a pass threat? Even as a decoy. It's not impossible to think he's just not suited for defense. Think DJ Dinkins, wasted trying to make him a safety (though Id take him in a sec there over that we have now). Think Dickerson. At least his coaches belatedly saw the light and got great service from him for a year. Maybe Pitt has tried and he's simply hopeless everywhere... but frankly then they should let some details on that leak, somehow. No trashing needed, just plant a little seed with Bucky Batko or whatever his name at the PG: "Pitt has relentlessly tried Paris Ford at multiple positions and it just hasn't worked out." To counter relentless negative recruiting as others said. And to assuage paying customers. Because otherwise, the optics stink. "Look, one of the worst secondary in America, and they wasted Ford".

Duzz said there are a lot more responsibilities at safety and indicated that learning the QB position were theres a lot less to worry about would help him better understand the safety position. Reading into it.........Ford has not studied the play book and doesnt clearly know his assignments at safety. Again theres not a coach in the country who would NOT play a kid if he thought the kid improved his chances of WINNING!. Clearly this staff thinks that the guys they are using (Hamlin, Stocker, Campbell and Briggs) give them a better chance to win than Ford. Id also submit that the vast majority of coaches will not play a kid who doesnt know the position and is out of position too often but has more athletic ability.

Its really not that hard to understand.
This always boogles my mind.

When a college football program recruits a top player they typically review a ton of 'film" visit a game or two to watch the player, and talk to coaches.

If he's this "thick" ( I was going to say stupid) why didn't this come out in the HS wash?
How did he qualify to go to and be accepted in college?
I think I know this answer and maybe this is the root of this issue.

So we have Hamin and Ford, PITT's highest rated players and neither one is making a significant contribution. Hamlin plays but it's hard to notice him on the field unless you go out of your way to find him getting beat somewhere.

Look at the Nitters, the Hoopies our ACC competition they seem to get alot from their top recruits??
PITT doesn't!
Something isn't adding up!

"it's five o'clock somewhere"
Signed: Mr Buffett
Go PITT & CSU Rams!

Last edited:
This always boogles my mind.

When a college football program recruits a top player they typically review a ton of 'film" visit a game or two to watch the player, and talk to coaches.

If he's this "thick" ( I was going to say stupid) why didn't this come out in the HS wash?
How did he qualify to go to and be accepted in college?
I think I know this answer and maybe this is the root of this issue.

So we have Hamin and Ford, PITT's highest rated players and neither one is making a significant contribution. Hamlin plays but it's hard to notice him on the field unless you go out of your way to find him getting beat somewhere.

Look at the Nitters, the Hoopies our ACC competition they seem to get alot from their top recruits??
Something isn't adding up!

Go PITT & CSU Rams!
The whole "too dumb to be effective" thing is tired. You cited WVU in particular. They got great service at a complicated (relatively speaking; it's freaking football) position from Pat White, a man so hopelessly challenged mentally that he communicated in grunts and yelps most of the time. Even Rushel Shell, stupid AND lazy AND stoned out of his gourd every moment ... yet WVU got solid, if unspectacular results (after we failed miserably to find a way). You could name countless others. Including some past Pitt stars too. You ultimately likely can't hack it with a whole team of drooling 'tards, usually at least some of the hogs are mentally competent ... I gotta figure there likely was a literate center who kept Pat White in the same zip code during his time...but a really clever and motivated staff finds ways, or at least desperately tries, to leverage great athletes to get something from them. I just hope our coaches have tried.

Reactions: Saboteur
The whole "too dumb to be effective" thing is tired. You cited WVU in particular. They got great service at a complicated (relatively speaking; it's freaking football) position from Pat White, a man so hopelessly challenged mentally that he communicated in grunts and yelps most of the time. Even Rushel Shell, stupid AND lazy AND stoned out of his gourd every moment ... yet WVU got solid, if unspectacular results (after we failed miserably to find a way). You could name countless others. Including some past Pitt stars too. You ultimately likely can't hack it with a whole team of drooling 'tards, usually at least some of the hogs are mentally competent ... I gotta figure there likely was a literate center who kept Pat White in the same zip code during his time...but a really clever and motivated staff finds ways, or at least desperately tries, to leverage great athletes to get something from them. I just hope our coaches have tried.

Really?
So Ford doesn't understand defenses, offenses or the PITT playbook so how do you explain things other than posting the meaningless crap above which looks like something an underperforming 8th grader would write!

So what is your explanation of Fords lack of knowledge about most everything related to PITT football.
I'm waiting for your response!
Lol!
This is one of the most entertaining things I do. LOL!

Really?
So Ford doesn't understand defenses, offenses or the PITT playbook so how do you explain things other than posting the meaningless crap above which looks like something an underperforming 8th grader would write!

So what is your explanation of Fords lack of knowledge about most everything related to PITT football.
I'm waiting for your response!
Lol!
This is one of the most entertaining things I do. LOL!
Um, I already did so in the post above, turning your own example against you (citing multiple WVU morons, including a QB, who were made into good to great players by their coaches).

Another case in point. Briggs, Zeise, Oduwu are supposedly excellent students... yet frequently, nearly 100% of the time in some games actually, they are hopelessly fooled in Narduzzi's scheme.

So possibly a mentally diminished player, if Ford actually is that, might actually flourish if given an honest opp in a mentally challenged scheme, as four years of garbage like last Saturday has shown to be? In a kind of bizarro world scenario?

Anyway, as I've constantly said, Ford is more important as a recruiting symbol than an actual player. If Pitt had Stephen friggin Hawkings on the friggin depth chart, i'd also welcome him to get a chance in the secondary ... whether 0 star and 200 IQ, or the reverse. If the coaches won't change the scheme to match the talent, try different talent, however futile. If the current jabronies are constantly failing, and these are, it's insanity to keep running them out there.

In basketball there are many guys who are great players in a streetball type setting. But you try to put them in an organized setting running plays, motions etc and they have no clue how to play.

At SV Ford basically played streetball football. Seriously all he did most of the time was play S in the middle of the field and use his athletic advantage to run around and make plays against small school bad football players. At this level everyone has athletes.

Not saying Ford is dumb but he never had to learn or use the mental side of the game. I think if he decides to actually get his ass in the playbook and work his ass off he could turn out to be a real good S for us next year.

Yes we all agree Briggs is bad but if Briggs were to be out for the season tomorrow a bunch of guys would still be ahead of Ford because he clearly does not know how to make any of the calls at S as PN pretty much said in a nice way. But PN also said he thinks Ford can be a real good S in time IF he works and studies.

IMO Ford can be a starting S next year but it’s up to him IF he wants to put in the work. And there is nothing wrong with being a 1st time starter as a Soph.

Anyway, as I've constantly said, Ford is more important as a recruiting symbol than an actual player.

If the WPIAL was loaded sure. But the WPIAL sucks. And it’s even worse next year with no signs of getting better.

Do you think kids we are recruiting from FL, NJ, the DMV etc give a crap what some butthurt WPIAL coaches (glorified gym teachers) think??

I continually call for any or all alternatives to be tried, 0 star or 5 star or anyone on between. Perhaps it's totally on the scheme and nobody could possibly exceed the meager accomplishments of Briggs. But until the D is not a total sieve, forgive the audacity to think somebody else might possibly warrant a shot.

As for Ford, I've said before, if he's that absolutely hopeless in the secondary after two years, it's simply smart business to make it at least look like an honest effort to leverage him at some position, any position. Couldn't he line up at H back and slip out into the flat? Give us any smidgen of a pass threat? Even as a decoy. It's not impossible to think he's just not suited for defense. Think DJ Dinkins, wasted trying to make him a safety (though Id take him in a sec there over that we have now). Think Dickerson. At least his coaches belatedly saw the light and got great service from him for a year. Maybe Pitt has tried and he's simply hopeless everywhere... but frankly then they should let some details on that leak, somehow. No trashing needed, just plant a little seed with Bucky Batko or whatever his name at the PG: "Pitt has relentlessly tried Paris Ford at multiple positions and it just hasn't worked out." To counter relentless negative recruiting as others said. And to assuage paying customers. Because otherwise, the optics stink. "Look, one of the worst secondary in America, and they wasted Ford".
Agree 100%. They should exhaust all possibilities with Ford before giving up on him. I have said before that I don't trust this staff at all. As you said, until this defense is even remotely respectable, they should be looking for answers. Prior to this past weekend, i thought the staff was dead from the neck up. Plucking V'lique Carter from the defense and moving him to offense and letting him run the jet was refreshing to see and lets me know that they are trying. Maybe if they gave Ford an entire game at safety, where he actually belongs, he might perform like V' lique did. Why do that tho? We have the stellar play of Briggs and Stocker and Campell to enjoy weekly.

Another reason this staff is not trusted, is they are so damn secretive. Pittsburgh aint Vegas, what happens here should be available for paying customers. If Ford is a dumb lazy jackoff, then just tell the people. We shouldn't have to guess why a prize recruit is warming the bench. No matter what he does or says, he can never convince me that the three I mentioned above are better football players than Paris Ford.

In basketball there are many guys who are great players in a streetball type setting. But you try to put them in an organized setting running plays, motions etc and they have no clue how to play.

At SV Ford basically played streetball football. Seriously all he did most of the time was play S in the middle of the field and use his athletic advantage to run around and make plays against small school bad football players. At this level everyone has athletes.

Not saying Ford is dumb but he never had to learn or use the mental side of the game. I think if he decides to actually get his ass in the playbook and work his ass off he could turn out to be a real good S for us next year.

Yes we all agree Briggs is bad but if Briggs were to be out for the season tomorrow a bunch of guys would still be ahead of Ford because he clearly does not know how to make any of the calls at S as PN pretty much said in a nice way. But PN also said he thinks Ford can be a real good S in time IF he works and studies.

IMO Ford can be a starting S next year but it’s up to him IF he wants to put in the work. And there is nothing wrong with being a 1st time starter as a Soph.

All of this is good information. Good post!

So why did we waste our recruiting time, a recruiting spot, on someone who played HS " streetball" with little chance of succeeding at the college level given the PITT schemes?

I'll be honest where I grew up, where I played, where we live ( I coached), noone who plays just "streetball" and plays on a good HS football team.

There are too many other players who put in the time, and hard work to follow the coaches plan.

Go PITT & CSU Rams!

All of this is good information. Good post!

So why did we waste our recruiting time, a recruiting spot, on someone who played HS " streetball" with little chance of succeeding at the college level given the PITT schemes?

I'll be honest where I grew up, where I played, where we live ( I coached), noone who plays just "streetball" and plays on a good HS football team.

There are too many other players who put in the time, and hard work to follow the coaches plan.

Go PITT & CSU Rams!

I don’t think it was a waste. He has talent and our coaches are willing to teach and coach him. But the kid has to want to put in the time as well. He has to want to study film, practice technique, get in the playbook etc. Many guys like him who were big stars in HS are not used to hard work because they can get by on talent alone.

Maybe I’m wrong but he IMO he seems like an entitled WPIAL kid who acts like Pitt needs to kiss his ass because he was a local star. PITT CHAINS who is right there on the field said he left the field asap instead on celebrating with his teammates. That reeks of selfish it’s all about me attitude.

Last edited:
Wait, people think that not playing a guy is going to turn off future recruits, but publicly telling people that the same guys is a dumb, lazy jackoff is the way to go? Yikes!
If PN met you he would conclude that you are dumb. Those were my words. I think our coach might say to the media that Paris will play when he puts in the necessary time and effort. Highly unlikely Pat would ever call one of our players dumb, lazy, or a jackoff in front of the media. Then again, you knew that, you just have that penchant for making obnoxious posts.

If PN met you he would conclude that you are dumb. Those were my words. I think our coach might say to the media that Paris will play when he puts in the necessary time and effort. Highly unlikely Pat would ever call one of our players dumb, lazy, or a jackoff in front of the media. Then again, you knew that, you just have that penchant for making obnoxious posts.

I can completely understand why you are backpedaling so fast, because what you posted was completely moronic. If I'd have posted something so dumb I'd have probably been backpedaling like you too. But then again, I wouldn't have posted something so dumb in the first place.

Wait, people think that not playing a guy is going to turn off future recruits, but publicly telling people that the same guys is a dumb, lazy jackoff is the way to go? Yikes!
I'm not sure why a recruit would read this board. They should have other things to do and access to the pay board. Not alot or reliable stuff is posted here.

Facts are facts.

PITT is an average program that can't find a way to get a 5 star player on the field??? Most everyone ( recruits & coaches) familar with the situation will be looking for a reason and it's important that they get the right answer.

If he is a "dumb lazy jackoff" it's important for others, and recruits to realize that's why he's not playing. Maybe he's issue not a PITT staff problem.

Come to PITT wanting to learn, play, and you'll play!

It's a problem with him or the PITT staff?\
If it's the PITT staff we "gots" some real problems!
Honesty usually works with most people!

Last edited:
Reactions: jctrack
Humbly speaking, I had the best answer (as usual :D). Assuming he's been written off for the secondary,because obviously you need to be a combo of Jobs, Musk, Hawking, Dylan and Picasso to have the honor of partaking in this sublime defensive masterpiece of Narduzzi :eek:, then you still owe it to yourself and team to make an effort to use him somewhere, anywhere...or almost more importantly, make it visible that you are.

Encourage, nay, beg the beat reporters to disclose that you've been trying valiantly and desperately to find a place for him. No "trashing the jagoff". On the contrary you are showing your concern, that you are valuing him!

Again, WE never say a negative word... just lay out the facts ... ideally with video footage. He couldn't make it at corner... he couldn't make it at safety... he couldn't catch punts...he couldn't spell H back even when spotted the "back" ... the Wildcat snaps hit him in the face ... he couldn't even handle backup holder (to be fair, apparently nobody else could either). Lay that all out, and let OTHERS draw the obvious conclusion!

Sure, on one level it's cynical and deceptive... you failed with the guy, undeniable, but you're trying to at least show other potential recruits that you busted tail to make it work. Honestly, probably futile; only results (and payola, and perhaps hookers) are what matter in the long run.

But on another, modern era level, it's actually very progressive and participation-trophyish! We're not casting this 4-star waste out to the dumpster, like Bama or Ohio State would! He's not automatically banished to the purgatory that is California or Indiana PA! We're making effort to rehabilitate, to nurture! Gallagher and company can even feature it in the Diversity Newsletter!

Yes, it is actually quite sad for the program.
We don't get many high level recruits, and for one to flame out when we desperately need playmakers on both sides of the ball is troubling.
That he is local, and one of our most strident and positive recruits makes the pill more bitter to swallow.
Didn't Nardqawg take the equipment truck to his house? Maybe not...
Sad to see some of the sentiment about him expressed here.

Poor instincts are hard to overcome.

What some fail to realize is all colleges have a different opinion on the player they recruit compared to what they're rated coming out of hs.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT