ADVERTISEMENT

Dooz stepped in it according to Noah

President Stache

Heisman Candidate
Dec 4, 2010
Said something like we lost a ton of good players but didnt replace them with good enough players

I didnt see the entire quote, so I will watch, but that was idiodic,

Say, "We need to coach better, game plan better, teach better, we recruited great players, they are getting experience, and we fully expect we will be a very good team in the future"

Said something like we lost a ton of good players but didnt replace them with good enough players

Say, "We need to coach better, game plan better, teach better, we recruited great players, they are getting experience, and we fully expect we will be a very good team in the future"

OK, listened to the actual press conference, all he really said is we havent replaced the really good players we lost (meaning back to that level) then immediately blamed himself for it and said they havent done a good job coaching.

Someone can post it, its on panther-lair.com youtube site

If you didn't see them run out the clock today with 3:30 minutes left after Notre Dame kept passing on them and running up the score and already know he was chickenshit, then this will do it.

Reactions: sonofabit

He sounds like me. I like that he is honest. I CANNOT STAND how we trash coaches for being honest but Presidents of the US can say some of the most vile shit imaginable and its cool. Duzz is right. He recruited trash. Its his fault. Now get rid of them and start over. They arent P5 players.

Reactions: MarleyGarcia
He sounds like me. I like that he is honest. I CANNOT STAND how we trash coaches for being honest but Presidents of the US can say some of the most vile shit imaginable and its cool. Duzz is right. He recruited trash. Its his fault. Now get rid of them and start over. They arent P5 players.

Obviously you've got to know better when dealing with fickle 21-year-olds.

Though I recall people saying it was refreshing when Stallings first did this... and by the end he was getting slammed for throwing people under the bus.

No surprise he's been pulling this since he got here. Nothings ever his fault. Just a punk.

Reactions: 303vND

I dont agree.

Most the kids are young, highish recruited kids. The offense is trash due to the ton of injuries on the oline and really really missing on QBs

The D is actually more worrisome, because this is probably where he is saying we need to keep reloading. We have some really talented kids that just arent producing as well as they should be.

They have like 5 or 6 legit ACC starters so big deal

You don't just completely gut football teams and expect to recover. That's too much turnover; you need to hold onto what little talent you have.

And many of these guys are ACC players... they're just complementary guys. We need more star power, but we can't afford to lose depth either.

Obviously you've got to know better when dealing with fickle 21-year-olds.

Though I recall people saying it was refreshing when Stallings first did this... and by the end he was getting slammed for throwing people under the bus.

The players suck though so who cares. They can all go for all I care. Portal players will be no worse and possibly better.

Yea the quote has destroyed the locker room. Nearly every single player on twitter has taken offense to it. Not only can he not see there’s an antique calling the offense, but he’s done a terrible job speaking to the press. I have no idea how they rally to win even one more game after this.

The players suck though so who cares. They can all go for all I care. Portal players will be no worse and possibly better.
Not all of it’s the players. Bartholomew has a ton of talent, yet never sees the ball. The truth is most, if not all, of that offensive coaching staff has to go. Cignetti, Powell, Borbely being the main guys.

You have more faith than I do in what we can do in the portal. Jurkovec, Veilleux, Reynolds, Davis, Epps, McMillon... might be forgetting someone, but I'm calling that 1 for 6.

Yea the quote has destroyed the locker room. Nearly every single player on twitter has taken offense to it. Not only can he not see there’s an antique calling the offense, but he’s done a terrible job speaking to the press. I have no idea how they rally to win even one more game after this.

Heather: here's your "termination for cause" out. He hurt their mental health.

Reactions: Dan1911
WE ARE HISTORICALLY BAD! WE DONT HAVE GOOD PLAYERS!

Yes we do. Bartholomew, Hammond, Mumpfield, Hayes, DeShields, Devonshire, Williams, Goncalves, Means, and a few others. No need to go splitting mode and live in a total binary. We have some good ones and some who are either not good or just complementary pieces.

Reactions: lmbjr24
OK, listened to the actual press conference, all he really said is we havent replaced the really good players we lost (meaning back to that level) then immediately blamed himself for it and said they havent done a good job coaching.

Someone can post it, its on panther-lair.com youtube site
Here's the full quote:

You still don't even want to venture into that territory, but Hiles was obviously trying to stir the pot for engagement and he absolutely succeeded. It's already reached national accounts.

Narduzzi:
dd0857bd0ad3a1082b48b2e7f231f64eff87688f.gif

Not cool. Many will probably leave and he’s a terrible recruiter. I’m not sure what to expect.

Reactions: 303vND
Here's the full quote:

You still don't even want to venture into that territory, but Hiles was obviously trying to stir the pot for engagement and he absolutely succeeded. It's already reached national accounts.

Yep. The actual quote is just typical Narduzzi jibberish. Hiles clearly changed it to make it more inflammatory, and he even put it in quotes while doing so. Wow, what a little b*tch.

It was a dumb thing to say but truthfully other than Hammond most of the players but hurt over that comment stunk out the joint like Mcyntire Dude whiffed more than Mario Mendoza

Hiles got his attention, now he is showing some journalistic integrity. This is the same clown that ran with the vase story that was completely false.

Reactions: Ten Thousan Marbles
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT