ADVERTISEMENT

Dooz stepped in it according to Noah

Let’s see…..we’ve got a reporter just doing his job, a dumbass coach who can’t engage his brain before he engages his mouth, a president who gets testy when the reporter does his job, and two kings from who-the-hell knows where trading texts. Too many characters in this little soap opera for me.

I really dont think a reporters job is to quote out of context. It isnt actually, I am sure of it.

I dont know what the rest of your post means, but I dont really care. Kings trade texts??? What are you talking about?

Anyways, Narduzzi said something dumb sure, but the very next sentence is what set the context, that it was his fault for not coaching the players up to the level of the players who left. How is it debatable when you get blown out that the players arent as good as the players who left to the NFL???

Reactions: FireballZ
Hiles should be barred from the facility. That was some hard core crap that he put out there. The context of what Narduzzi was saying was clear from the rest of his comments. They lost a ton of talented older players and the younger players haven't matured as they had hoped and it is the staff's fault.

exactly, Biertemfel was barred for basically being a PSU douche, Hiles behaviour with these last two tweets is much worse.

Reactions: FireballZ
Hiles should be barred from the facility. That was some hard core crap that he put out there. The context of what Narduzzi was saying was clear from the rest of his comments. They lost a ton of talented older players and the younger players haven't matured as they had hoped and it is the staff's fault.

Then Narduzzi said "we lost some NFL guys and we thought we had guys ready to step in but they're just not quite there yet and that's on me."

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT