ADVERTISEMENT

Duke Game Thread

Great win.

X does this a lot. Makes awful plays all game and then comes huge in crunch time

Great job by the boys! I got tired of the announcers referring to Pitt as an "old team".

Reactions: Tonyt66
Great win but on a side note Femi would not be allowed to leave practice without shooting 500 free throws he's the worst in the ACC and for a combo guard with the ball in his hand he has to get better.

Great win but on a side note Femi would not be allowed to leave practice without shooting 500 free throws he's the worst in the ACC and for a combo guard with the ball in his hand he has to get better.

As someone said the other day Femi shot 80% on FTs during his prep school year but is having problems due to the severely broken shooting arm he had last summer. Hopefully his FT and other shooting will improve going forward.

He was shooting 3's so I don't want to here that crap. That's the easiest shot you can get it's called not practicing them enough.
As someone said the other day Femi shot 80% on FTs during his prep school year but is having problems due to the severely broken shooting arm he had last summer. Hopefully his FT and other shooting will improve going forward.

Reactions: sonofabit
He was shooting 3's so I don't want to here that crap. That's the easiest shot you can get it's called not practicing them enough.
Yeah he has shown some twisting and jump shooting so why not free throws? Gawd his shots don’t even have a chance with a friendly rim. Time to call Rick Barry...

Yeah he has shown some twisting and jump shooting so why not free throws? Gawd his shots don’t even have a chance with a friendly rim. Time to call Rick Barry...
I think it's gotten to his head. He was really showing a lot of frustration after missing those last two last night.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT