ADVERTISEMENT

Favorite SONG of all time...

Seeing the AC/DC... makes me think of Thunderstruck... love that song and reminds me of our Panthers hitting the field.

Since we have time Mrs Buffett and I are pulling out the "buried " cds some great stuff.

I think that song a great one is on the Razor 's Edge cd or album from the early 90's.

I wouldn't mind acquiring that one when we go to flea markets with cd sellers, library sales and even Goodwill places have lots of old cd in good condition.

Reactions: Pitt-Chains
Since we have time Mrs Buffett and I are pulling out the "buried " cds some great stuff.

I think that song a great one is on the Razor 's Edge cd or album from the early 90's.

I wouldn't mind acquiring that one when we go to flea markets with cd sellers, library sales and even Goodwill places have lots of old cd in good condition.
I love CDs and have a few hundred, but do you have an iPhone? But how about try iTunes? Or Apple Music?

There has to be THE ONE, "Behind Blue Eyes" is my ONE, seriously, there can be five people in the car with me and I'll sing along, I have no choice! I just LOVE that song. Sure, I love another 100 songs, I just have a special affinity for THAT ONE, for WHO KNOWS WHY?
Great song but to pick one? That will usually change according to mood. If I would be forced to pick one it would be Born on the bayou be Creedence.

My favorite rap song is Ice Cube's No Vaseline. The ultimate dis of his ex group and Jerry Heller.

My response would be that they were all pretty much fake Crips and Eazy-E was the only true gangsta in the whole bunch. Excluding Suge of course, saw him in Vegas multiple times and he was downright scary looking.

Will say that Tupac’s Hit Em Up was the best dis track ever.

People always bring this song up as one of the best. But for me its way too much conjecture. A whole song of "If I ever see you" disses. Not a bad jam but grossly overrated in the best dis arguement. Nas' Ether, Dre Day on The Chronic, Jay Z Takeover, Cube's No Vaseline, Pusha T Adidon, hell even Remy Ma killing Minaj on shEther was more ill than Hit em up.

Reactions: Ski11585
People always bring this song up as one of the best. But for me its way too much conjecture. A whole song of "If I ever see you" disses. Not a bad jam but grossly overrated in the best dis arguement. Nas' Ether, Dre Day on The Chronic, Jay Z Takeover, Cube's No Vaseline, Pusha T Adidon, hell even Remy Ma killing Minaj on shEther was more ill than Hit em up.

Dre Day really good also.

Dre Day really good also.
Whatever Xers ! Lol
Rap is like George Thorogood .
One melody with 50,000,000 different lyrics mixed in to it . SMH .
Not bad but gets old real quick .

Last edited:
Then you aren’t listening

To be honest I think most of the rap music produced in the last 15-20 years is pretty much crap. Maybe that’s just me showing my age, but I really think a lot of the artists in that particular genre got sloppy and aren’t as talented or dedicated as their predecessors.

Guys like Chuck D and KRS-One were geniuses in many ways, I just don’t see much of that in rap anymore.

Reactions: pitt90seven
Snoop's ''Gin and Juice'' is also awesome, "who that bitch" LOL :)

To be honest I think most of the rap music produced in the last 15-20 years is pretty much crap. Maybe that’s just me showing my age, but I really think a lot of the artists in that particular genre got sloppy and aren’t as talented or dedicated as their predecessors.

Guys like Chuck D and KRS-One were geniuses in many ways, I just don’t see much of that in rap anymore.
Kendrick Lamar is terrific
Eminem still making good music

i really like Run the Jewels - because I like killa mike

Reactions: Ski11585
Too many f and n words for me to even respect it .
But.. That's your bent understanding Souf .
Heaven forbid the president using Chinese to name the virus of which it originated from.

Lol. Boom, There's far more range in hip hop than you are aware of. And what are you a prude old lady afraid of some swearing? Lol.

Right now.......and I think this is absolutely one of the most haunting and emotional covers of a song.......but in honor of all of you in the health care field dealing with this......

Reactions: Fk_Pitt and eyebugs
Wish You Were Here by Pink Floyd

My sophomore year roommate and I would crank that before each exam. Good times.

Great topic. if I listed ten at least five would be Dylan songs.. starting with Tambourine man. Would add Help from the Beatles and Sympathy for the Devil from the stones.. Wish you were Here... could go on and on

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT