ADVERTISEMENT

Favorite SONG of all time...

How about "Time For Me To Fly" by REO Speedwagon in honor of the awesome start to Season 3 Episode 3 of Ozark. Episode titled "Kevin Cronin Was Here."

Reactions: Pitt79
One of their best songs off of one of rocks historically best albums by the greatest band, A Day InThe Life, Sgt Pepper, Beatles that is all class dismissed, or maybe Marley’s
Redemption Song close second

Reactions: MajorMajors
One of their best songs off of one of rocks historically best albums by the greatest band, A Day InThe Life, Sgt Pepper, Beatles that is all class dismissed, or maybe Marley’s
Redemption Song close second

I was just about to mention A Day In The Life. You can't have a thread like this without mentioning such a masterpiece.

What sends that song into the stratosphere for me is the drumming. Proof why Ringo is one of the top drummers of all time. Didn't have the technical skills of others but he had unmatched feel and incredible fills.

That's awesome. One of the few covers I like as well as the original. It just occurred to me that I don't think I've ever seen Terry Kath perform, either live or on video, although I've seen pictures of him.
Yeah...and it is when Peter Cetera still had soul and balls and not the elevator music pariah he became.

fav: sympathy for the devil.

contenders:
*rocket queen (gn'r)
*while my guitar gently weeps (beatles)
*midnight rambler (stones)
*time (floyd)
*somebody to love (queen)
*can't trust it (PE)
*mr. crowley (ozzy)
*ball & biscuit (white stripes)
*survival (muse)
*superstition (stevie wonder)
*i got the feelin' (james brown)
*ac/dc (back in black)
*dream on (aerosmith)
*mysterious ways (u2)
*don't worry (marley)
*free falling (petty)
*drive (cars)
*common people (pulp)
*jesus of suburbia (green day)
*american woman (guess who)
*metallica (enter sandman)
*allelujah (rufus wainwright version)

Yeah...and it is when Peter Cetera still had soul and balls and not the elevator music pariah he became.
Just watch Tanglewood...found it a couple years back. Love the start of 25 or 6 to 4. Had a drum issue. Kath just keeps noodling cords until drum set was fixed.....

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT