ADVERTISEMENT

It’s one loss not three

The bottom line is if they win Saturday in Miami they win the ACC and are the regular season champs and the 1 seed in the ACC tournament no matter what Virginia does. This team can definitely go into Miami and win. It will be a hard fought tough game and probably come down to the last few minutes. Miami isn’t gonna run Pitt out of the building Pitt will show up and have a chance to win this game I believe.

Reactions: gary2 and ToddPA
Hate losing to those jaggoffs. It’s also one of those what could have been games. But yeah it doesn’t take away from what this team has done. As I’ve said this was the classic trap game. They’ve spent a lot of energy this year in close games so they were due as well

Hope this wakes them up for a run in the Acc and Ncca

Reactions: Bethlehemjohn
It kinda like counts for 2 though because our NET is dropping 10.

Yeah it could be costly in NET rank (edit: doesn’t seem too bad)

But my point is don’t pencil in losses in the next two games just because we looked bad last night.

I think the team we saw for most of the year will be back in short order.

Last edited:
Miami has a lot more talent than we do. Tough to have much confidence in that one. I'm thinking we lose that by double digits, but we shall see.

That said, we'd have all signed in blood to have a chance to win the conference in the final game of the season.

Miami has a lot more talent than we do. Tough to have much confidence in that one. I'm thinking we lose that by double digits, but we shall see.

That said, we'd have all signed in blood to have a chance to win the conference in the final game of the season.

I get it. They seemed like the better team in a game where we played well. But we won nonetheless.

I’m not guaranteeing a win…but I do think it will be close. We will be in it in the end. I’ll be real suprised if you don’t see the team we have seen for the last 3 months.

I get it. They seemed like the better team in a game where we played well. But we won nonetheless.

I’m not guaranteeing a win…but I do think it will be close. We will be in it in the end. I’ll be real suprised if you don’t see the team we have seen for the last 3 months.

I think we play well but Miami is significantly better. Just like Duke.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT